Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kadavarn Vazdin the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anathema to the Empire" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135145
Show all folders

Kadavarn (Anonymous)Thu 20-Sep-18 05:56 AM
Charter member
#135147, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kadavarn Vazdin the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anathema to the Empire"

I started this char after deleting Maladay. Maladay was great character for Inferno trips. Unfortunately the hell trips dried up due to anathema of the healer and deletion of the trip leader. I did not feel like playing a warrior underdog in Empire. So I made Kadavarn, a char I could play no matter what the power balance was. This char became very enjoyable at SL tier. Shadow sect generally get some ordinary powers, except the last power which is insanely good.

Assassins require a bit of patience, I had many failed assassinates. My big regret is one time in the fortress (I was hidden in there for an hour) and 4 fort inside and they did not know I was there. Drissa was talking to an imm away from the watcher and I was botting assassinate Drissa (35 stalks) and somehow Drissa walked past to the watcher and then quit out there (so unlucky to not get the attempt).

I have already had a bitch and moan about Dhuzir, so will change focus here.

Why not remove the anathema command from mortals? Give the sect leaders/Emperor the ability to demote you all the way to bloodoath or black list, or something similar like that. Then hard code various anathema triggers for people in this new bloodoath tier. Such as killing vanquisher, inner guardians, killing empire, joining an enemy cabal etc. The Empire imms keeping the ability of course. This way when you at this tier, bloodoath or black list then it comes down to the roleplay between you and the other empire as to whether they attack you or you work together (ie treat you like a base citizen or oath) against fortress etc. You have the option of working your way back in via the person who demoted you or his superior/replacement.

The Emperor can black list you and tell all empire to hunt you, that’s fine, but then that person can at least try to negotiate with other sect leaders, perhaps to overthrow the empire. As it currently stands, all empire must attack you on sight, sort of a bit stupid really. There are very minimal options available as it stands. As a general gaming rule of thumb, game masters don’t allow the players the power to permanently destroy other players.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Kadavarn Vazdin the Dai Sensei of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 20-Sep-18 02:00 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Kadavarn Vazdin the Dai Sensei..., Kadavarn (Anonymous), 20-Sep-18 05:56 AM #1
     Reply I don't know which gaming groups you play with..., SPN, 20-Sep-18 10:54 AM, #2
     Reply Won't work, Kstatida, 20-Sep-18 11:25 AM, #3
     Reply You're right., ice king, 22-Sep-18 07:53 AM, #10
     Reply Re Anathema, Rahsael, 20-Sep-18 12:52 PM, #4
     Reply Anathema, Ishuli, 20-Sep-18 01:21 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Anathema, Kadavarn (Anonymous), 21-Sep-18 01:31 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Anathema, Kstatida, 21-Sep-18 02:31 AM, #7
               Reply +1, Rahsael, 21-Sep-18 10:51 AM, #8
     Reply Anathema, ice king, 22-Sep-18 07:49 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135145 Previous topic | Next topic