Subject: "Well, right after Ikoshu, I wanted to try something" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134571
Show all folders

OnewingedangelSat 14-Jul-18 10:05 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134573, "Well, right after Ikoshu, I wanted to try something"
Edited on Sat 14-Jul-18 10:08 PM

So I powered a quick warrior, Sword/HTH Incarnadine/Whirlwind. Sounded great in Theory, except swords are so easy to dodge/parry that I couldn't proc Incarnadine.

It was basically a quick experiment, and I think I know what I need to do to improve it.

Edit: Some thoughts. Speed flurry was meh. It's a neat idea, but even when I did hit a 5-8 hit flurry, half of them were parried anyway, so it was basically regular flurry, with less chance of getting an 8 hit flurry. Just some thoughts on that.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Balikar the Legend of the Battlefi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 14-Jul-18 09:36 PM
Reply Well, right after Ikoshu, I wanted to try something, Onewingedangel, 14-Jul-18 10:08 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134571 Previous topic | Next topic