Subject: "That's not right." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134565
Show all folders

PanmorneWed 18-Jul-18 05:24 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134615, "That's not right."

When I'm available, I make myself visible. When I sent the note, I had just enough time to send the note while I was still doing work, not go visible and have an in depth interaction with someone who deserves my full attention. Just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm free enough to interact, work is work.

I saw your note, and didn't respond since I was hoping to get to you pretty soon. I marked you down on my "folks to get to" list and was waiting for a good time.

I wasn't ignoring you, but between this post and you praying "#### you", I think it's clear that we don't think the same way about interactions and how often meetings should be. That's fine, but I can say that I, personally as an imm, don't appreciate the way you handled it. This is the first time I've ever had someone react the way you did.

Sorry you had a bad experience, I only have good things to say about Prjella as a character.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Prjella the Sukuinage [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 14-Jul-18 03:40 PM
Reply Very much liked Prjella., Panmorne, 17-Jul-18 01:47 PM, #2
Reply RE: Very much liked Prjella., Prjella (Anonymous), 17-Jul-18 11:36 PM, #3
Reply That's not right., Panmorne, 18-Jul-18 05:24 PM #5
Reply you should consider going into HR :P, Mcbeth, 19-Jul-18 10:20 AM, #8
Reply RE: Very much liked Prjella., robdarken_, 18-Jul-18 06:18 PM, #6
Reply RE: Very much liked Prjella., necro (Anonymous), 18-Jul-18 07:32 PM, #7
Reply No need to take it seriously., Swordsosaurus, 18-Jul-18 12:00 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Prjella the Sukuinage, Rahsael, 15-Jul-18 12:23 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134565 Previous topic | Next topic