Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134556
Show all folders

PanmorneTue 17-Jul-18 01:52 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134604, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend of the Battlefield, Commander of Battle"

You had a tough line to walk, since you had to deal with a number of Villagers who didn't like acting like Villagers, but I thought you did a good job.

I was sort of confused when you mentioned less interference, since the only difference from before to now is that before there was zero interaction, now there is a small amount. I can count the number of times I stepped in on one hand.

Your inquisition, while fun, was a tough direction to work with Panmorne after there had already been war against effectively everyone. Still, you were outspoken and up front about what you wanted. I was honestly impressed by how you handled your full-loot, and you sounded like a Battlerager through the entire duration of it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 13-Jul-18 07:40 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend..., Jormyr, 18-Jul-18 05:43 PM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ifriq Stormhollow the Legend..., Panmorne, 17-Jul-18 01:52 PM #2
Reply What happened?, Zah (Anonymous), 14-Jul-18 07:09 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134556 Previous topic | Next topic