Subject: "Nunak retires to peddle socks in Hamsaa" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133751
Show all folders

enyuuMon 16-Apr-18 12:36 AM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133752, "Nunak retires to peddle socks in Hamsaa"

Nunak was a blast, but I haven't been able to play much lately. Ehlonyra leaving the Heralds was a bummer, and he was starting to fade anyways so I decided it was best to delete. This was my first character in a long while, but it was fun to be back.

Binder was a tough path to take. If I didnt land Garrotte, bindlegs and bindhands, I pretty much just had to run away. A huge chunk of mobs cant be dragged when trussed up for some reason. People unbinding out of pk range sucked, especially when shadowdrag doesnt work. I noticed someone nerfed the 'vis' command to try to fix it, but you can input any other command that would normally kill hide like "kill soandso".

Met lots of classy peeps, and if you want to say hey just leave a reply and I'll give ya a shoutout. I'll grab my pdf so I can see all the smack the IMMs were talking me <3

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Nunak the Tailor of the Eternal Star... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 16-Apr-18 12:08 AM
Reply Well darn!, Ehlonyra (Anonymous), 28-Apr-18 05:15 PM, #4
Reply Nunak retires to peddle socks in Hamsaa, enyuu, 16-Apr-18 12:36 AM #1
     Reply RE: Nunak retires to peddle socks in Hamsaa, Zidiri (Anonymous), 17-Apr-18 05:38 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Nunak retires to peddle socks in Hamsaa, Durnot (Anonymous), 18-Apr-18 10:44 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133751 Previous topic | Next topic