Subject: "Goodie on Goodie action" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133734
Show all folders

KorsgaardSun 15-Apr-18 02:07 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2017
76 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133745, "Goodie on Goodie action"

Sure, it sucks when a groupmate frags a goodie mob, because if you're also a goodie - you have to answer for it too.

The mechanical mistake you're talking about is one that can easily be roleplayed through IF you make an effort to bring it up either in conversation, PRAY(no prays for the record), or even a note.

It happened, you moved on, but never answered for it. Talking it through with other morts is good, but as any veteran goodie killer can tell you, your best bet to REALLY make it go away is with immortal interaction. Tons of current Fortress members had their mistakes too, so don't think you're alone in this, and they got through it and a few even became leaders.

So, what did I do after you didn't bring it up: Removed your pledge to the fortress so mortals couldn't induct you. That way, I could induct you myself once you made any type of progress beyond it. It was one mob, I'm very sympathetic to the one time offenders.

42 hours on a hero shifter is not a lot, so I figured you just wanted to delete and start over.

For reference, if your character kills a goodie or is involved in a goodie kill and you don't bring it up in prays or notes it's only going to get worse the longer you stay quiet about it. It will halt all other progress in religion, cabal, or other goodie aligned things.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Allaluvial the Grand Mistress of C... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 14-Apr-18 11:32 AM
Reply Good luck with your next, Korsgaard, 14-Apr-18 12:50 PM, #1
     Reply To be fair, jalbrin, 14-Apr-18 05:21 PM, #2
     Reply Yes and no., Jormyr, 14-Apr-18 07:32 PM, #3
     Reply Haha, now I finally know who you are., Murphy, 15-Apr-18 07:30 AM, #6
     Reply Re: moving away from treating NPCs as objects, Murphy, 15-Apr-18 10:27 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Re: moving away from treating NPCs as objects, Thaedan (Anonymous), 16-Apr-18 08:35 AM, #14
          Reply RE: Re: moving away from treating NPCs as objects, Thaedan (Anonymous), 16-Apr-18 09:46 AM, #15
          Reply Snark aside, this is a valid point., Tac, 16-Apr-18 10:57 AM, #16
     Reply Sloppy or ignoring align, incognito, 15-Apr-18 04:01 AM, #4
          Reply I hate predictive text, incognito, 15-Apr-18 06:19 AM, #5
          Reply That's a good route to take, Korsgaard, 15-Apr-18 02:12 PM, #10
     Reply This is news to me., Allaluvial (Anonymous), 15-Apr-18 12:06 PM, #7
          Reply RE: This is news to me., the other goodie (Anonymous), 15-Apr-18 01:42 PM, #8
          Reply Goodie on Goodie action, Korsgaard, 15-Apr-18 02:07 PM #9
               Reply RE: Goodie on Goodie action, Allaluvial (Anonymous), 15-Apr-18 05:15 PM, #11
                    Reply Did you rp it?, incognito, 16-Apr-18 02:27 AM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133734 Previous topic | Next topic