Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133467
Show all folders

DemosSun 25-Feb-18 02:56 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133471, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Marshall of the Fortress"

I liked your style. I don't recall you and I having much success vs each (w khellor) but always willing to go at it.

Glwyn

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai Sense... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 24-Feb-18 04:12 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai S..., Ishuli, 27-Feb-18 05:53 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai S..., Marrion (Anonymous), 26-Feb-18 11:46 PM, #3
Reply I really enjoyed being in your cabal, Falorien (Anonymous), 25-Feb-18 04:42 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kritori Fujiuchi the Dai S..., Demos, 25-Feb-18 02:56 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133467 Previous topic | Next topic