Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Garfuka BlackRage the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133124
Show all folders

Garfuka (Anonymous)Fri 19-Jan-18 10:36 PM
Charter member
#133132, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Garfuka BlackRage the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls"

This was a heck of a ride. This was probably one of my most enjoyable characters. This will probably be my last character for quite awhile, so good luck to all, and now the Chief spot is back open. In general, I tried to play the game as how I would want people to interact with me, so I hope I increased people's enjoyment.

Thanks for the gechoes whoever was responsible for that.

There were many people that Garfuka interacted with. Garfuka loved fighting all people, and for the most part, I didn't loot much as I wanted to actually fight and engage others. Generally if you asked for the weapon I grappled back, Garfuka was more than willing to give it back. I tried to act how I would view an orc when attacked. In that light, I would attack those that had wronged Garfuka. I.e. If you gave Garf a flag that he felt he did not deserve, then you would get his rage in response. If you were a battlerager and attacked Garf and his groupmates while he raided fort, then Garf would go take the head. If you hunted Garf as an imperial, then Garf would go take the codex. Otherwise, Garf focused on killing those who tried to kill him nonstop, Fort and the Tree.

For those that do not like to prep, I would recommend playing an orc, as I hated prepping and rarely used shield, stoneskin and aura potions. Granted it would have probably served me better if i did.

Imms: Thank you for handling my one blow up about what I thought was an illegal flag. Hopefully you could see that was me just having a fit, before calming down and handling like an orc would.

Also, thank you for the second adaptation in my old age. At first, I didn't even realize it for awhile until I was drinking an elf skin and learned a skill that I didn't have.

Rotwang: Thanks for the tattoo. It is a shame that our times did not line up well, as I enjoyed having you around.

Ish and The Bard who ran the short story contests.

I really liked these, and actually had another entry for one of them, but could never seem to log in for the second one. I tried to act orc-like and blame others for Garf's loss, but as a player it didn't bother me that Garf's Blue song did not win.

Fort:

Nateshal - Man you kicked my butt all the time. Dagger specs were nearly impossible for Garf to handle. I was happy we were at least able to gank you one time.

Thaedan - You were excellent at finding me with my pants down. I enjoyed our interactions.

Yanni - Man I wish I could have gotten you, but you always seemed to escape me. You definitely change the ability of the fort with your presence as the tactics seem to be more sound. Most of the time if i could get you to word, I could finish some of the others.

Unun - Enjoyed our fights. After having so many fort quick to run, Garf dropped his guard down more than he should of around you, and you were good to take advantage.

Kruggy - You came around at the wrong time, as I had pretty much figured out how to beat down shamans well, and you took the brunt of it.

Tree

Ziv - Was hoping to fight you again, but alas it didn't happen. I liked the fact you were willing to throw down and didn't have to run to the spirit to fight.

Kliz - Damn you and your dirt. You were quite elusive and I never could quite nail you down.

Scarab

Unda - My favorite ally. The only problem when we joined forces, most of the prey would quickly disappear. You are truly a great presence for the mud.

Rhoy - We actually tussled and interacted more as Imperials rather than when you were a Scarab. I liked that you were willing to throw down both as foe and ally.

Tribunal

Garf had an off and on relationship with you. If you were seeing the law like Garf, then he had no reason to hunt you. However, when the set ruled against Garf, he had to hunt you down. Unfortunately most of you did not want to fight with Garf.

Battle:

Quam - Garf hated you when you came into the Fort twice to save the Fortress. I remember the first time that you guys ambushed us and Zah made the mistake of entwining Garf. Garf was going to excuse that until you showed up again, so then Garf took that as a sign of war and took the head.

Zah - I was glad that you decided to make peace with Garf as Garf killing the villagers in the Skulls village was too easy.

Empire

Glik - Garf hated you, but you were the only one that actively hunted Garf and would fight Garf, so Garf refrained for the most part from taking the Codex. However, like most dagger warriors, you were a problem for Garf. However, for the most part, you didn't fight without the number behind you.

Arbrarn - Was good to see the empire trying to reach back out to Garf and synergize until beating down the fort hordes.

Glaun - You were a beast, but one not afraid to fight and defend which was fun.

Skulls

Playing an orc sucks at times, but I would suggest powering through to the higher levels, as hero levels seem to be the most enjoyable for an orc. I saw many orcs tend to flame out early, and only had one challenge for the throne in my lifetime. Even after winning the challenge, I didn't squelch the loser as I didn't want to spoil other's enjoyment.

I know there are a lot of others that I missed, but i will monitor this thread for a bit.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Garfuka BlackRage the Chieftain of t... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Jan-18 12:56 AM
Reply Good Job, Zhana, 22-Jan-18 09:49 PM, #18
Reply Nooope, Kstatida, 23-Jan-18 10:02 AM, #19
     Reply Few things, Cointreau, 26-Jan-18 02:20 AM, #21
          Reply I get your point, Kstatida, 26-Jan-18 03:05 AM, #22
          Reply RE: I get your point, Cointreau, 26-Jan-18 03:16 AM, #23
          Reply Please read better, Kstatida, 26-Jan-18 09:06 AM, #25
          Reply I think you need reading lessons, Cointreau, 26-Jan-18 06:38 PM, #27
               Reply His comment here is valid, robdarken_, 31-Jan-18 12:03 PM, #31
                    Reply Andriy played Kubilak, not Krunk, Veteran Orc (Anonymous), 31-Jan-18 11:43 PM, #33
          Reply Krunk is not from 2007..., Tac, 26-Jan-18 10:22 AM, #26
          Reply RE: I get your point, Annoyed that I for some reason read another of you (Anonymous), 26-Jan-18 03:16 AM, #24
          Reply RE: Few things, Garfuka (Anonymous), 31-Jan-18 09:19 AM, #29
               Reply That’s a good point and something I dug about Ga..., TJHuron, 31-Jan-18 10:09 AM, #30
               Reply My point as well, Kstatida, 31-Jan-18 04:16 PM, #32
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Garfuka BlackRage the Chieftain ..., Garfuka (Anonymous), 19-Jan-18 10:36 PM #6
Reply Garf scared me, Zah (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 12:29 AM, #7
Reply RE: Garf scared me, Garfuka (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 08:54 PM, #13
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Garfuka BlackRage the Chieftain ..., Unun (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 10:30 AM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Garfuka BlackRage the Chieftain ..., Garfuka (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 08:55 PM, #14
Reply Serris miss chief. nt, Serris (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 11:40 AM, #9
Reply RE: Serris miss chief. nt, Garfuka (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 08:50 PM, #11
Reply Contest, Saeorad (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 03:37 PM, #10
Reply RE: Contest, Garfuka (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 08:51 PM, #12
Reply Garfukin' Awesome!, Ysaloerye, 24-Jan-18 01:22 PM, #20
Reply Had a blast running around with you Garf, Nuke, 29-Jan-18 04:38 PM, #28
Reply We are currently hiring all positions in Empire!, Arbrarn (Anonymous), 19-Jan-18 02:41 PM, #5
Reply RE: We are currently hiring all positions in Empire!, Garfuka (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 09:01 PM, #16
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Garfuka BlackRage the Chieftain ..., Ishuli, 19-Jan-18 02:12 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Garfuka BlackRage the Chieftain ..., Garfuka (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 08:57 PM, #15
Reply one of best chars in modern cf, Dallevian, 19-Jan-18 11:22 AM, #3
Reply RE: one of best chars in modern cf, Garfuka (Anonymous), 20-Jan-18 09:04 PM, #17
Reply You tough SOB, Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 19-Jan-18 03:14 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Garfuka BlackRage the Chieftain ..., scr, 19-Jan-18 01:07 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133124 Previous topic | Next topic