Subject: "A goodbye letter from Cerybis" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132860
Show all folders

BlkdrgnMon 18-Dec-17 09:37 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132862, "A goodbye letter from Cerybis"

Boy o' boy o' boy o' boy was this a fun run! First let me get the small complaint about necromancers out the way. Necromancer is a tiresome class to play. It takes so much time to prepare before you are become an almost unstoppable force, and with being undead, even more so. The time sink it takes though, roughly 45min to 1hr before you are ready to go out with a full army and wreck faces. I think a neat little spell that summoned a undead army, weaker than what you can animate, would be awesome. This would help with the terrifying time sink that Necromancers have to deal with, especially if they failed animating a zombie. That was my biggest aggravation with this character honestly, everything else was just awesome. So, besides that slight rant... here we go.

Immortals

My Witch, My Lady, Ishuli - Gosh damn was it a pleasure following you. There wasn't a time that when we talked I just wanted to continue talking and always wanted more when we could come to a point of end conversation. You were wonderful and one thing I knew I didn't have the time to was obtain your mark. I kinda wanted to hint at that in one of our later conversations, just didn't know how to approach it. I've always been really anxious or nervous when interacting with immortals and I don't know why but you were easy to speak with. Your secret is kept with me...

Ergush - Loved that interaction we had while I was in Galadon. Claiming you wouldn't come within the cities. I intended on inciting you a little bit which was awesome.

Daphadee - I enjoyed the poetry contest, sadly I wasn't prepared or I would have participated though I do enjoy events like that when I can make it.

Rahsael - That doll RP while I was speaking with Bheru, and the echos you showed me... THEY WERE AWESOME. It's why I immediately after felt the need to take the equation.

Any others that I didn't pick up on, I enjoyed the interactions I did get. I love how the DM'ing you guys do have their own flare and style that makes it unique and awesome to experience with each character.

Mortals/Cabals

Tribunal - Cerybis fit in with this so much. I always loved the dynamic of Tribunal. There is always more than what people think is going on. You don't just sit in the city and wait for crime to happen, and when it does it can get super tricky.

That one Felar who's name I forget - You helped me so much when we were in the spire together. You even helped me the first time getting through the tunnels. I was clueless at that point and I thank you so much for that.

Marzzett - You inducted me and I was super sad to see you go when you did. You and Kreptar left me at the same time which was disappointing.

Kreptar - You were great though I wish you could have spent more time in the game. I enjoyed hunting with you, what little we did, and gearing you up so we could ask questions later .

Pticriss - I enjoyed our many debates and conversations. I was so glad when you got Justiciar as it fit you so well. I was so disheartened when you retired but you were always a pleasure.

My Three Provincials - I hope you guys knew why I chose you. You all shined in one category of what I required and that was awesome. With us about, criminals didn't seem to wanna show up play, so obviously I picked three strong candidates for Provost. I knew I wasn't going to be about much longer and I felt you three fit the bill to carry on the Unbias order of the law I sought to make.

Hensel - You always made me crack a smile when you logged in. Watching how others reacted to you when you referred to them, and myself, the way you did, I always laughed a little. I can't wait to see what you turn out to be.

When I became Provost, there were 8 members, when I left we were flourishing and to all of you I loved interviewing you guys. It was a blast to see so many aspects and I hope you enjoyed it as well.

Empire

I enjoyed the ever shifting faces of Empire.

Glaumn - OMG, I loved interacting with you and you helped me so much. Probably the only person that could have tempted me to hunt non-criminals together. I enjoyed everything you did and showed me and it was great times. Wish I could have helped you more but hey, can't teach a master too much.

Glikhardiz - You played a ruthless Emperor quite well the few times we did enjoy each other's company and interaction.

Bakrmarr - Thank you for organizing the hell trip. I probably would have never gotten to go if it wasn't for you and the rest of the imperial goon squad. I always enjoyed you perhaps because I wasn't your enemy, but you would dry up the MuD like the desert of sorrow.

Solraen - I enjoyed your gazing eyes, you were quite an awesome character to interact with and thank you for the trip to hell.

Many more imperials, most of you were quite enjoyable and I didn't have many that I disliked.

Outlanders

Thorawyn - You were a complete pest to me before I became, after not so much. I wish I could have enjoyed your RP a bit more but you didn't interact with me much other then short little quips here and there. When you did fight though, you had some bravery within you.

Vezrin - Wish we could have fought more, but I believe once I became most of my enemies decided to avoid me more. I enjoyed our chats we had and they fit with your shaman path so well, always trying to make one doubt themselves.

Quinzoe - You were... so scared. We barely fought even though we were enemies and yes I get it, necromancer > shifters 9/10 times.
This was annoying and I didn't enjoy it at all because all you would do is fly away as soon as you saw me it felt and because you are a shifter, not much RP either.

Zivryr - You were fun and probably the most brave one to fight with. I got your number a few times which was awesome cause Shamans are so difficult to kill. You could elude me so well. I enjoyed our talks and skirmishes so much.

Iaio - I am sorry if the fight with me pushed you over the edge to deleting. I know Bakrmarr probably pissed you off enough with the
looting crap, but it is a part of the game. You were scary and I had to be careful around you.

Vraknar - Same with you, you were scary. Not sure why giants were so tough for me but most of you fought so viciously that if I didn't prepare properly I would have died.

Klimzazi - Boy were you tough to deal with. The snares and just killing my zombies was a nuisance within itself. I wasn't threatened by you as you wouldn't have killed me, but it was annoying losing my little armies to that. You do make an undead's life miserable.

All the rest - You guys were a great enemy though I wish I could have seen more of your force. I would have loved you guys going all out in the cities more.

Fortress

Hunsodin - You are always the first to come to my mind. You were wicked tough but man did you bring some fun times.

Yanni - My dear Yanni, forever an enemy to you, yet you were not such to me. You had my number with dealing with undead. You got me quite a few times with some help, dispelling my wraithform, which I feel is way to easy, bashing me down or ganging me in general. You were respectable in our altercations, and was it fun. I enjoyed your playful nature too, in the cities yelling about and such.

Annaleathian - I loved you, as much as you disliked the darkness in me. I enjoyed we were both followers of Ishuli and that our conversations never seemed full of Malice, but of duty and curiosity. It wasn't typical RP but it was righteous in it's own way. You were a good enemy and always ready to throw down. I remember your first warrant, which was hilarious, how you forgot you had your eyes on and ended up attacking me within Voralian. Good times.

Oh man, I forget your name but the acolyte shifter. We had some great conversations and it was enjoyable that you actually enticed me with conversation instead of typical "I don't like you, you should burn or be redeemed".

General Fortress members just didn't like me because of who I am, but I didn't hunt you like an evil necromancer would normally because you weren't my enemy unless you were criminals. Otherwise I enjoyed you guys.

Battle - When spellbane was broken, you guys weren't scary at all. When spellbane was fixed, you were almost impossible to fight which I think someone accidently turned spellbane up to 99% effectiveness instead of like 60-70%

Zergul - You took a bit of my life away and were quite fierce. I didn't like some of your shoddy tactics like logging out and coming back trying to surprise me with a pincer shortly after. When you did come at me, you usually killed me in 3 rounds which was nuts! 1400hp to none after a pincer.

Zah - A proud day for the village when their commander takes the life of the evil Provost Mummy. Your lashes worked quite well and I had spammed a few commands without any protection. I also lost my army so I wasn't in the mood to making a new one. I am glad though I got you a few times too and it was fun fighting with you. Wish I would have known sooner we were at war, I would have hunted you guys more vigorously.

Lehla - You were a beast and then you got spellbane fixed. Holy crap I thought you were difficult from the get go, but once you got spellbane fixed it was impossible it felt like. You were tough and I enjoyed our fights.

Ixtahg - You fled a lot, but you are a thief. Your backstabs hurt though I must say and were a surprise but sadly you weren't much of a threat for me.

Svakas - Man were you honor bound. I enjoyed our short few fights, and when team fortress came in and you went towards Yanni while I fought Unun, that was great. I got a lot of respect for you in that regard.

Village seemed dead for the longest time while I was playing and I'm glad they've an immortal now. Also now that spellbane is fixed, I think you guys are going to be terrifying.

Barons

Only one really sticks out to me with most of you and that was Nhac. Nhac you were awesome and always kept it lively. Especially when you would gank me down with Yanni. That was fun and scary at the same time. Because of you I kept on my toes a lot.

Scarab

Undaraxyl - Man oh man, being a mummy scared of another mummy. That's how I felt about you as you were a terrifying essence. I was super surprised I ended up getting you on that fight after you killed Rinksy, and was proud of it. You keep showing the fortress the power of us Mummy's cause you do it much better than I. Thanks for the intriguing conversations, and you are a class act in all regards.

Ereo - I wish we could have done more together, but it was great exploring with you after you lost your first warrant. I enjoyed interacting with you and having a great time overall when I wasn't chasing you.

Rhoy - Shadowlord, to anathema, to scarabite. Boy you have some interesting angles to play and I enjoyed you all around. You fit shadowlord and scary so well. You had objectives, and if anybody got in your way, you'd cut their throat just for standing there. That's the vibe I got from you at least and it was great. I'm sorry for killing you that one time when you went link dead. I kinda realized it afterwards.

My Ishuli Followers - Aroyv and Khellor, you two come to mind. I enjoyed you both so much and wish we could have done more together. You both were such fun to interact with, and I enjoyed fighting you those few times in the Arena Khellor. Showed me just how powerful forget was, hah.

To everybody that I interacted with, thank you for playing this game. Us together make a great community overall and it's always a pleasure each day we get with CF. Keep the blood spilling.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Cerybis Wussrun'wa Lac'nala the S... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 18-Dec-17 07:20 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Cerybis Wussrun'wa Lac'nala t..., Aroyv Undersnake (Anonymous), 19-Dec-17 02:11 PM, #8
Reply You were great!, Blkdrgn, 19-Dec-17 02:24 PM, #11
Reply A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Blkdrgn, 18-Dec-17 09:37 PM #1
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Zah (Anonymous), 18-Dec-17 10:30 PM, #2
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Blkdrgn, 18-Dec-17 10:33 PM, #3
     Reply Man I really liked Cerybis, Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 19-Dec-17 01:09 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Man I really liked Cerybis, Blkdrgn, 19-Dec-17 09:17 AM, #5
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Rahsael, 19-Dec-17 01:37 PM, #6
     Reply Yep, This is my D&D away from the table, Blkdrgn, 19-Dec-17 02:11 PM, #9
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Zivryr (Anonymous), 19-Dec-17 01:50 PM, #7
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Blkdrgn, 19-Dec-17 02:14 PM, #10
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Khellor (Anonymous), 19-Dec-17 03:44 PM, #12
     Reply Loved me some Khellor, Blkdrgn, 19-Dec-17 04:30 PM, #13
     Reply No boss!, Dreltret (Anonymous), 19-Dec-17 07:41 PM, #14
     Reply RE: No boss!, Blkdrgn, 19-Dec-17 09:11 PM, #15
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Solraen (Anonymous), 20-Dec-17 06:39 AM, #16
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Blkdrgn, 20-Dec-17 10:35 AM, #17
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Pticriss (Anonymous), 23-Dec-17 11:35 PM, #18
     Reply RE: A goodbye letter from Cerybis, Blkdrgn, 24-Dec-17 12:35 AM, #19
     Reply An amazing character!, Ishuli, 03-Jan-18 02:09 PM, #20
          Reply RE: An amazing character!, Blkdrgn, 03-Jan-18 08:24 PM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132860 Previous topic | Next topic