Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132520
Show all folders

TronimalSat 21-Oct-17 01:50 PM
Member since 03rd Apr 2016
75 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#132525, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza"

>The ninja thing was pretty funny. Got me laughing a few times
>when I was watching you. I'd hoped to see you take it further,
>evolve with it, etc., but alas...

Curious what about this you thought was funny? Because as someone who saw only that, and repeated attempts to multikill after just being killed... it felt alot like griefing to me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 20-Oct-17 10:40 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza, Rahsael, 21-Oct-17 01:01 PM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza, Tronimal, 21-Oct-17 01:50 PM #3
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza, Rahsael, 21-Oct-17 03:56 PM, #4
Reply I suspect this character was meant to be silly..., Tac, 21-Oct-17 09:10 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132520 Previous topic | Next topic