Subject: "Goodbyes!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131976
Show all folders

BlkdrgnMon 14-Aug-17 02:27 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131982, "Goodbyes!"

So here's the good, the bad and the ugly.

This character was fun to RP, not so fun to play mechanically. I personally love the whole idea of conjurers, how their magic works and what they can do, but they are just so damned difficult to deal with, especially as evil. My biggest problem was keeping servitors happy, and they always tended to get unhappy about halfway through the being summoned. No matter what I tried, my servitors just didn't like me . There were a few times that I got lucky and had happy servitors and then I seemed almost terrifying, but then people just ran away lol. I imagine murderous intent would have helped but I don't think would have ever gotten enough kills to get that or enough EP after what I did take.

Imms;

All of you were great, I really loved the dream sequence, it just played so well into the psychotic mind of Erigron which really tipped him over the edge.

Also the chat with the devil about the steed and the king, glorious stuff. I didn't know how to really react though and I know who did that one too, which was neat but I won't tell the secret even though my familiar caught you .

Also Rahsael, who was my original deity choice for the start of Erigron's life. I said it once and will say it again, sorry I didn't go deeper into your religion. Once I started learning about Scarab as I found interest in the cult, I abandoned you because you were not "the father" and you were apart of the lesser. Otherwise what experiences we had, was great!

Scarab

Dzooka, you influenced my character greatly. It's the first time I've ever been in Scarab and the RP you shared really set me in motion. You were frigging scary to watch killing things too.

Undaraxyl, You were terrifying as well and I loved your socials and emotes. You just screamed creepy as hell to me and It made Erigron tingle with ecstasy watching your art.

Enemies

You were many and you were all pretty great to fight with, though I hate all assassins lol! You were all fun to fight with and I enjoyed most of our interactions.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [SCARAB] Erigron Harmonui the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 14-Aug-17 11:24 AM
Reply Goodbyes!, Blkdrgn, 14-Aug-17 02:27 PM #6
Reply Glad you liked the dream!, Venara, 14-Aug-17 02:38 PM, #7
Reply Will be missed, Caz Longshadow (Anonymous), 14-Aug-17 01:42 PM, #5
Reply Big thumbsup!, Rahsael, 14-Aug-17 12:37 PM, #2
Reply RE: Big thumbsup!, Blkdrgn, 14-Aug-17 12:45 PM, #3
Reply Dang you went fast!, Ishuli, 14-Aug-17 12:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Dang you went fast!, Blkdrgn, 14-Aug-17 12:56 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131976 Previous topic | Next topic