Subject: "RE: Dang you went fast!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131976
Show all folders

BlkdrgnMon 14-Aug-17 12:56 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131980, "RE: Dang you went fast!"

Yep, just like Ghek lol! I chalk up most experiences to RNG in this game because I've been on the side of being ill prepped fighting against fully prepped people and winning a few times, it just is a strike of luck and most the time it's not on my side.

Thanks for the compliments! My enjoyment was being that slightly off kilter, totally fascinated with everything gruesome, RP'd character. You know... like the one person that just loves things to get turned inside out. I tried my best to stay consistent because I try to live within the character. My pk isn't great, probably below-average at best, but I enjoy the thrill of the fight which makes backing down hard for me, even when its not in my favor.

My servitors probably ate about 60-70% of my con, though I had a really awesome setup, I think would have a bit better chance on the "winning" side if I didn't actually take three faults. If I did that, then I wouldn't have been Erigron, the conjurer who relies heavily on his pets to paint the world red in the blood of the profane.

I've enjoyed RP with you on quite a few characters, though I'm not a big writer, which intimidates me with your religion, as someone who experiences it from the outside. I can write I just find it tedious, that's why I have to be in the mood to write roles when it comes to my characters.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [SCARAB] Erigron Harmonui the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 14-Aug-17 11:24 AM
Reply Goodbyes!, Blkdrgn, 14-Aug-17 02:27 PM, #6
Reply Glad you liked the dream!, Venara, 14-Aug-17 02:38 PM, #7
Reply Will be missed, Caz Longshadow (Anonymous), 14-Aug-17 01:42 PM, #5
Reply Big thumbsup!, Rahsael, 14-Aug-17 12:37 PM, #2
Reply RE: Big thumbsup!, Blkdrgn, 14-Aug-17 12:45 PM, #3
Reply Dang you went fast!, Ishuli, 14-Aug-17 12:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Dang you went fast!, Blkdrgn, 14-Aug-17 12:56 PM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131976 Previous topic | Next topic