Subject: "RE: Big thumbsup!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131976
Show all folders

BlkdrgnMon 14-Aug-17 12:45 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131979, "RE: Big thumbsup!"

Thanks!

I try to not get sour over much, though I think if anything got me was the mechanics of how quickly my servitors rebelled or became unhappy. I tried doing what I could to keep them happy, but it was like once they hit the unhappy thresh hold, they didn't get happy again.

I use to look at this game in a perspective of being angry when I lost or died, but soon realized, while it's disheartening the fun is in the adventure and dying and losing stuff is apart of it.

I enjoyed the RP we had, and at one point, without entering rolls, was in a huge conflict with your religion and being a scarab. I fully gave into the Scarab though, following the father and abandoning all weakness (thanks to Dzooka and his shedding weakness conversations). I would love to delve deeper into your religion with a character soon as it was frigging awesome both the ceremony of the loss and when Caz and I played with the doll.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [SCARAB] Erigron Harmonui the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 14-Aug-17 11:24 AM
Reply Goodbyes!, Blkdrgn, 14-Aug-17 02:27 PM, #6
Reply Glad you liked the dream!, Venara, 14-Aug-17 02:38 PM, #7
Reply Will be missed, Caz Longshadow (Anonymous), 14-Aug-17 01:42 PM, #5
Reply Big thumbsup!, Rahsael, 14-Aug-17 12:37 PM, #2
Reply RE: Big thumbsup!, Blkdrgn, 14-Aug-17 12:45 PM #3
Reply Dang you went fast!, Ishuli, 14-Aug-17 12:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Dang you went fast!, Blkdrgn, 14-Aug-17 12:56 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131976 Previous topic | Next topic