Subject: "I think" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131965
Show all folders

KstatidaTue 15-Aug-17 11:52 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131991, "I think"

you just didn't have the PK skill necessary to build charges. You were risk-averse on ok level, but you didn't have the skill to net kills for building a weapon.

AP is hardly a class to play for the weak of heart. And the best way for you to play Tyiquazza would be to let go the charges buildup and just mix it up to your heart's content, screw the weapon.

You insisted on building the weapon but were neither aggressive nor skilled enough to get it.

I say this b/c you didn't gun for Grokko. I'd net you 10+ charges, I was gunning for you myself, but you avoided our encounters after miraculously surviving that first time on Galadon Market Square. Considering you didn't have the charges to lose, I'd go and gamble (vuln magic, no svs -lvl goblin, quaff fly and you're on) if I were you, but you never did.

So long story short, you've played a build and style your personality doesn't fit, and that's the main reason for flaming out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [ENTROPY] Tyiquazza Drel'arka the Invoker of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 12-Aug-17 01:48 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Tyiquazza Drel'arka the Invoker..., Krelvix (Anonymous), 13-Aug-17 03:37 PM, #1
     Reply Char wasn't going anywhere, Tyiquazza (Anonymous), 15-Aug-17 10:14 AM, #2
          Reply It would never have worked between us., Kanlax Eldraugh (Anonymous), 15-Aug-17 10:44 AM, #3
          Reply I liked you., Ishuli, 15-Aug-17 10:44 AM, #4
          Reply I think, Kstatida, 15-Aug-17 11:52 AM #5
          Reply How can you say the char wasn't going anywhere?, IAmStevers, 16-Aug-17 03:15 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131965 Previous topic | Next topic