Subject: "Char wasn't going anywhere" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131965
Show all folders

Tyiquazza (Anonymous)Tue 15-Aug-17 10:14 AM
Charter member
#131988, "Char wasn't going anywhere"

It's apparently very hard to actually gather charges. Those you can kill don't give any and ones that would give charges never die. They either don't fight you or can prevent/mitigate sleep effectively. So essentially you're kinda limited to people leveling into your range for the first time and they usually give one charge. But they will try to avoid you at all costs, so it's a very time-consuming process of hunting a single guy and then he quits.

On top of that, kinda pointless to login to two 47 necros in PK, one of which is always on. One can argue that Entropy doesn't need powers (since the only useful one doesn't work) and that's true, but something ticks me off when I can't really retrieve (due to PWK) and can't even become wanted really as an entropist as that would seriously complicate things and make retrieval close to impossible.

Plus the wands necessary to withstand the zombie armies are locked in the places I can't get, plus the loss of con (to mobdeaths mostly).

Overall, I think the biggest reason was the purpose or the drive behind the char was somehow lost along the way and it wasn't fun to log in anymore, so I deleted.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [ENTROPY] Tyiquazza Drel'arka the Invoker of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 12-Aug-17 01:48 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Tyiquazza Drel'arka the Invoker..., Krelvix (Anonymous), 13-Aug-17 03:37 PM, #1
     Reply Char wasn't going anywhere, Tyiquazza (Anonymous), 15-Aug-17 10:14 AM #2
          Reply It would never have worked between us., Kanlax Eldraugh (Anonymous), 15-Aug-17 10:44 AM, #3
          Reply I liked you., Ishuli, 15-Aug-17 10:44 AM, #4
          Reply I think, Kstatida, 15-Aug-17 11:52 AM, #5
          Reply How can you say the char wasn't going anywhere?, IAmStevers, 16-Aug-17 03:15 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #131965 Previous topic | Next topic