Charter member
#129631, "RE: A great start, but robotic finish."

>As one of my first followers I watched you a lot and, our
>first interactins were enjoyable, but sadly with the exception
>of the orchestrated interaction with Gie and Aiwin, you were
>focused only on gear and pk and very little on being a priest
>of Ignolmeer. Turning the RP switch on to only talk to
>Ignolmeer makes me a sad panda.

Had a good idea with my role to start, but it just never ended up evolving.. even after some of our talks I found it hard to venture onto new ground. Lots of hours, long play times, opposite playtimes to you towards the end there led to me just sort of falling off, and giving up on pursuing anything more on the religious side. Was my first paladin, and with a strong start before the wrath nerf, I found myself very underwhelming in PK afterwards. It wasn't really a great build with 2 round wrath, all that mana but #### hps, zero lag shield bash and like I said.. my RP just kinda never got into stride in the later years.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ebrithyl Eventide the Seeker o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 21-Oct-16 03:20 PM
Reply A great start, but robotic finish., Ignolmeer, 17-Nov-16 03:22 PM, #2
Reply RE: A great start, but robotic finish., Ebrithyl (Anonymous), 17-Nov-16 05:22 PM #3
     Reply Liked your spirit, Muuksube Coldcrown (Anonymous), 17-Nov-16 08:24 PM, #4
     Reply He was trying to, Murphy, 17-Nov-16 09:55 PM, #5
     Reply No Liffy, dude, Kstatida, 18-Nov-16 07:07 AM, #6
     Reply Lol, missed it, Murphy, 18-Nov-16 07:10 AM, #7
          Reply Liffy, Balgrum, Ebrigh, Horner, all the same person rea..., Warren, 18-Nov-16 10:18 AM, #8
               Reply I get it now, you were Emnon., Murphy, 18-Nov-16 10:25 AM, #9
               Reply Nope.. Just Balgrum and Ebrithyl for me., Balgrum/Ebrithyl (Anonymous), 18-Nov-16 10:58 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Liked your spirit, Ebrithyl/Balgrum (Anonymous), 18-Nov-16 11:00 AM, #11
     Reply You were great as a comrade, Aiwin (Anonymous), 18-Nov-16 09:40 PM, #12
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ebrithyl Eventide the Seek..., Demos, 21-Oct-16 03:33 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129445 Previous topic | Next topic