Subject: "Muuksube Coldcrown has left da fookin buildin!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129332
Show all folders

WarrenSun 09-Oct-16 11:16 AM
Member since 17th Dec 2012
396 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129332, "Muuksube Coldcrown has left da fookin buildin!"

Graveyard is wonky, so this is here.

I had a lot of fun with Muuk. I rolled the character after failing to get empowered with Decima (and the ensuing fallout on the forums) and to do something "out of my comfort zone" and thought of all the things I had never done before.

Never had a neo shaman, never had a hero duergar, never had an Imperial.

I went sphere honesty, because Deo was one of the very few immortals actually empowering priests. This was a great decision, and one of the main reasons the character was so successful (IMHO).

So, Shout out to the Glacier God, Deormodel.

I had some incredible interactions with you as Adira, (as well as a short lived druid, Phen), and knew that seeing you from a different perspective would be really fun.

I was not disappointed by your religion, our somewhat lengthy discussions, or your constant presence in Muuk's life. I did my best to manifest the vision of truth and honesty that I had started with, and speak with as many people as I could about your way of truth.

Thank you so very much for being every bit of awesome I could have hoped you would be. Keep it up, because IMHO, you are in many ways, the soul of what CF should be. Immersive, present, challenging, and rewarding. Short note on rewarding, I know you had some cool things in the works, but I was surprised that the amount of RP I did at the shrine and hours upon hours with other PC's netting me very little imm-xp. Something to note post edge nerf.

Destuvius

This was my first cross-over with you since the complete nuclear cluster#### that Decima turned out to be. We've had other run ins as Adira when you unleaded my Nightreaver (IMO, because I made a post regarding you with Altrana, and the death of RP).

I had almost no respect for you as an IMM because of your various shenanigans, so I forced myself to try with Decima, and give you a chance to show me your RP chops.

As you know, that failed too.

I'm glad I had another cross-over with you as Muuksube. I'm super glad I wasn't dissapointed that you were every but as an evil bastard as I'd hoped you be. I really felt like I was dancing on the edge of anathema with every interaction with you, and I pushed as hard as I could to play the power game with you as the Imperial Immortal, and me being the Emp. It was very enjoyable, and I learned a lot about your 'style' from our interactions. I would have made a really, really good Destuvian Emperor.

Also, thank you for our little OOC chat re: alternative chars (read: Sif).

On that note, I had an alternative RP storyline where I disliked Destuvian priests and followers, that I would not promote them.. this never really got played out .. because, well, I never really had that opportunity. BUt it would have been interesting to see how aggressively you responded to that angle on Destuvian Order.

Empire:
Druci - I really wish you hadn't deleted. I had a lot of fun with your character and you were promoted to warmaster not once, but twice. I loved that you were so into the minotaur and being the warmaster.

Khormand - Just a beast. Was sad to see you go. Thank you again for all your interactions.

Golthazar - I had a ton of interactions with you as Adira. Dude, so much cooler being on your team than against you. Thanks for helping me as young Muuk with Deo's religion.

Naz - It was a huge moment for me when I got you to take over the place of Peppeni. I was a huge proponent of bringing in characters from other cabals, and I had my suspicions that you were a scarab for a long time. Wish you luck.

Glik - When you said that you were destined to be my warmaster, I knew exactly who you were at that point. Especially after the wry smile. Good luck and I hope you get what you want out of this character.

Eyesin - Keep it up bud, you are destined for con death, but enjoy what you got going on.

Rodacir - Good luck man, super long lived character and the only one with ties to Scion that I know of. Super cool that you have hung around this long.

Outlander:

Ardish - I loved our tension, and our conversation. Good luck being the senior Glacier guy.

Gwil - You are awesome. and I had some great interactions with you as Adira/Khyrrenthia. However, Please stop down and let another sunwarden come up. You play like 2 hours a week.

Nexus:
Len - I really love your style. You are what nexus should be. I hope you get rhyme so you can turn that cabal around. Oh, and my decision had very little to do with you.

Rhyme/Meter - Please delete or step down and let nexus come back to life.

Spire:
Congee and Seilonar. Please delete and let Tribunal come back to life.

Quin/Pistary: I had limited interactions with you both, but love the work you do. Every bit as awesome as I would expect from two (obvious) vets. Great RP.

Fort:
Sirelas - you were totally awesome. So glad I got to play opposite you. Great incarnation of the WelverinPaladin
Balgrum - We had some great talks.
Aiwin - Again, some great talks in the glacier. I hope you get what you want.
Ebri - Again, great talks in the glaicer. Fookin RISE!

Battle:
Izqi - you really stood out, and I had a ton of fun RP'ing with you. Good luck in IMM land. Shake it up a little bit, would you?
Karron -Shame you deleted, our little war plan would have been REALLY interesting.

Finally, Scarab

Wow, I had some pretty intense RP with most of you throughout Muuk's life. The line between the way I interpreted Deo's religion, and the truth of Scarab was super, super close together, expect with a few divergent points.

If I didn't have to abandon Deo, I would have likely defected and followed that Character Arc... just to see what happened. I guess I scratched that itch when I made Sif, and subsequently had to delete Sif.

Jeede, I've known you through so many incarnations (Adira mostly) and I was very impressed by the quality of your RP. Amazing.

Malchazzar, Venara - just top notch, quality RP characters. I wish you both longevity and success in your quest.

I'm sure there are lots of people who I didn't mention in this note who were all vital in shaping this character. Please respond and I'll be glad to respond to you!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicMuuksube Coldcrown has left da fookin buildin! [View all] , Warren, Sun 09-Oct-16 11:16 AM
Reply Lerd Deo, whatsup?, Warren, 20-Oct-16 07:51 PM, #55
Reply Man, even Aether/Torak isn't this needy anymore., TMNS, 20-Oct-16 08:58 PM, #56
Reply I thought the same. (nt), Aereglen, 20-Oct-16 10:10 PM, #57
Reply *sigh* just want to close the loop, yaknow?, Warren, 21-Oct-16 05:17 AM, #58
     Reply Wow, you need to get over yourself., Aereglen, 21-Oct-16 01:41 PM, #60
          Reply Didn't you know? Trump = 'Murica!, Warren, 21-Oct-16 05:21 PM, #62
          Reply Make Thera Great Again, Athioles, 23-Oct-16 07:41 PM, #63
Reply RE: Lerd Deo, whatsup?, Deormdel, 21-Oct-16 08:09 AM, #59
     Reply RE: Lerd Deo, whatsup?, incognito, 21-Oct-16 05:19 PM, #61
     Reply RE: Lerd Deo, whatsup?, Warren, 24-Oct-16 12:36 PM, #64
          Reply Huh? Not sure you're paying attention, but I've seen a..., TMNS, 24-Oct-16 11:53 PM, #65
          Reply RE: Huh? Not sure you're paying attention, but I've se..., Warren, 25-Oct-16 05:18 PM, #68
               Reply Re: Empowerment, Jormyr, 25-Oct-16 09:10 PM, #69
                    Reply Those custom empowerees..., Andrlos, 25-Oct-16 09:18 PM, #70
                    Reply Pre-change for both, I believe. NT, Jormyr, 25-Oct-16 09:53 PM, #71
                    Reply RE: Re: Empowerment, Bemused, 26-Oct-16 12:26 AM, #72
                         Reply You too?!, Warren, 26-Oct-16 04:03 PM, #73
                         Reply Happens dude. My only empowered Priest had his immorta..., TMNS, 26-Oct-16 04:53 PM, #74
                              Reply Totally not the same thing., Warren, 04-Nov-16 11:13 AM, #75
                                   Reply You misunderstood. , TMNS, 04-Nov-16 02:12 PM, #76
          Reply But you really don't need empowerment., Aereglen, 25-Oct-16 01:42 PM, #66
               Reply RE: But you really don't need empowerment., Warren, 25-Oct-16 05:17 PM, #67
Reply RE: Muuksube Coldcrown has left da fookin buildin!, Ardish (Anonymous), 11-Oct-16 12:03 PM, #15
Reply RE: Muuksube Coldcrown has left da fookin buildin!, Warren, 14-Oct-16 09:31 AM, #16
Reply RE: Muuksube Coldcrown has left da fookin buildin!, Obscurica (Anonymous), 10-Oct-16 11:07 PM, #14
Reply Bah! Sorry., Warren, 14-Oct-16 09:32 AM, #17
     Reply First but not first, Obscurica (Anonymous), 14-Oct-16 11:25 AM, #26
          Reply Haha! Yes!!, Warren, 14-Oct-16 02:58 PM, #28
               Reply We all know the Harbinger's name, Kstatida, 17-Oct-16 06:58 AM, #45
                    Reply What's the har-bringer's name?, Murphy, 17-Oct-16 08:56 AM, #46
                         Reply It's Har, Har, Har...., Warren, 17-Oct-16 10:02 AM, #47
Reply I'll take offense, Gwildaththea (Anonymous), 10-Oct-16 01:00 AM, #10
Reply RE: I'll take offense, Warren, 14-Oct-16 09:33 AM, #18
Reply RE: Muuksube Coldcrown has left da fookin buildin!, Lenluon (Anonymous), 09-Oct-16 04:43 PM, #7
Reply RE: Muuksube Coldcrown has left da fookin buildin!, Warren, 14-Oct-16 09:35 AM, #19
Reply Your RP was garbage., Aereglen, 09-Oct-16 03:09 PM, #4
Reply You're being hysterical (nt), Bemused, 09-Oct-16 05:53 PM, #8
Reply No, I stated true facts. (nt), Aereglen, 10-Oct-16 03:35 PM, #11
     Reply Just like you NOT always do. n/t, Lhydia, 10-Oct-16 04:04 PM, #12
          Reply Your statement does not hold water. (nt), Aereglen, 10-Oct-16 10:17 PM, #13
Reply Griefer Alts, Warren, 14-Oct-16 09:35 AM, #20
     Reply You had more than one alt., Aereglen, 14-Oct-16 05:18 PM, #32
          Reply Unless he put an obscene amount of work into hiding it...., Destuvius, 14-Oct-16 05:23 PM, #33
          Reply Well he claimed you made him decide to proxy from now o..., TMNS, 14-Oct-16 07:54 PM, #34
               Reply RE: Well he claimed you made him decide to proxy from n..., Destuvius, 14-Oct-16 08:01 PM, #35
               Reply You just triggered me with your stalking, bro. NT, TMNS, 14-Oct-16 08:48 PM, #36
               Reply I only proxied once, after you punished a character for..., Warren, 16-Oct-16 06:31 PM, #43
               Reply He says a lot of things., Aereglen, 14-Oct-16 09:40 PM, #37
          Reply I had one alt. Agilus was not my character. Sorry bud., Warren, 15-Oct-16 04:56 PM, #39
               Reply Sorry if I don't believe a compulsory liar. (nt), Aereglen, 16-Oct-16 10:39 PM, #44
                    Reply Agilus gave Muuksube gear. That would be auto-slay/deny..., Warren, 17-Oct-16 10:05 AM, #48
                         Reply Agilus did never hero, Kstatida, 17-Oct-16 11:03 AM, #49
                              Reply haha. That would be a nice loophole., Warren, 17-Oct-16 01:07 PM, #50
Reply Come on man., TMNS, 09-Oct-16 11:32 AM, #1
     Reply It's ties, Kstatida, 09-Oct-16 01:14 PM, #2
     Reply I wasn't the one who posted the original comment about ..., TMNS, 09-Oct-16 01:55 PM, #3
          Reply Sam, the character is active, Kstatida, 09-Oct-16 04:19 PM, #5
          Reply So wait.., Lhydia, 09-Oct-16 04:27 PM, #6
               Reply Gracias, es un verdadero amigo. NT , TMNS, 09-Oct-16 09:57 PM, #9
               Reply lol, Warren, 14-Oct-16 09:41 AM, #23
          Reply Yeah, No., Warren, 14-Oct-16 09:40 AM, #22
     Reply To be brief, Warren, 14-Oct-16 09:40 AM, #21
          Reply 1k Imm Exp is A LOT ~, Kstatida, 14-Oct-16 09:57 AM, #24
          Reply Oh. I'm usually quite a bit more on my real chars, Warren, 14-Oct-16 10:20 AM, #25
          Reply RE: To be brief, Destuvius, 14-Oct-16 12:30 PM, #27
          Reply You are TOTALLY right, Warren, 14-Oct-16 02:59 PM, #29
               Reply Same reason it always is. Unless you're RPing female pa..., Lhydia, 14-Oct-16 03:45 PM, #30
                    Reply Oooo. , Warren, 14-Oct-16 04:31 PM, #31
          Reply You're joking?, Murphy, 14-Oct-16 10:04 PM, #38
               Reply RE: You're joking?, Warren, 15-Oct-16 04:57 PM, #40
               Reply RE: You're joking?, Demos, 15-Oct-16 07:21 PM, #41
                    Reply I thought I did that, but, Murphy, 15-Oct-16 10:35 PM, #42
                         Reply Totally a conspiracy against you, Warren, 18-Oct-16 12:58 PM, #51
                              Reply Or more willing to send #### pics. Probably one of the..., TMNS, 18-Oct-16 01:15 PM, #52
                              Reply Yes, you're better at fishing for immxp., Murphy, 18-Oct-16 02:38 PM, #53
                                   Reply No truer words were ever spoken., Warren, 18-Oct-16 02:45 PM, #54
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129332 Previous topic | Next topic