Subject: "Exactly. That's why I recruited you in my cause." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129142
Show all folders

Dargatha (not to be confused with Drathgora) (Anonymous)Wed 21-Sep-16 05:32 AM
Charter member
#129196, "Exactly. That's why I recruited you in my cause."

(Though I admit the similarities between that character and mine are eerily similar).

Since enough time has passed since my deletion, I'll go into a bit more detail now.

I came back to CF from a VERY long hiatus. Decided to take a crack at non-evil duergar thief, and concocted this plan to unite the thief guilds under non-evil thieves who would be willing to promote the idea of elevating thiefdom to a high social status, instead of being loathed and mistrusted. Goodie thieves would be best, but neutrals were ok provided that they were willing to follow the high ethical standards I laid out. During this process, as I shared my idea with various people, I kept hearing encouragement along way of, "Yeah, and see if you can get rid of Agilus while you're at it! He's an a$$!" I had never met him before, so I only had the word of others to go on, and began the plot to have him unseated. Shortly after I took over the Galadon guild, he finally logged on. I sent him a tell just to say "Greetings". He replied back with some douchebag, asshat, f*** you response. That was my one and only interaction, since a he logged off again a few minutes later and I never saw him again for the life of my character.

People have said he was a guard against gear hoarders, but he himself was a guildleader hoarder. He hoarded the blackclaw guildleader spot without hardly ever logging on. Then as soon as the Galadon guild spot opened, he blackballed himself from Blackclaw and immediately took over the Galadon guild. Then Drathgora unseated him there, and immediately he runs to Hamsah, takes the Bandit King position, logs off, and then doesn't log on again.

Frankly, I'm glad he finally decided to just give it up already and delete. If he didn't, I was getting tempted to put my new paladin on hold and roll another thief just to oust him again and blackball him from Hamsah too!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Agilus the Secret, Bandit King of Hams... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 20-Sep-16 03:27 PM
Reply Based on the hate and vitriol, you must have played an ..., Doof, 20-Sep-16 04:47 AM, #14
Reply Actual thieves are something else., Murphy, 20-Sep-16 05:25 AM, #15
     Reply Unfortunately, partly this, Kstatida, 20-Sep-16 05:29 AM, #16
          Reply Never robbed me once..., Muuksube Coldcrown (Anonymous), 20-Sep-16 12:11 PM, #17
               Reply Keep it to the character, or not at all., Jormyr, 20-Sep-16 03:31 PM, #18
               Reply Sorry, I thought was fine what I said., Aereglen, 20-Sep-16 06:30 PM, #19
               Reply I'd not rob an emperor duergar shaman either NT, Kstatida, 21-Sep-16 11:57 AM, #21
Reply Most amazing thief - ever., Muuksube Coldcrown (Anonymous), 17-Sep-16 09:31 AM, #12
Reply Lol., Murphy, 18-Sep-16 02:12 AM, #11
Reply lol, sorry imms, Aereglen, 19-Sep-16 03:30 PM, #13
Reply Well I hated your guts, Kstatida, 17-Sep-16 08:08 AM, #6
Reply fuk u (n/t), N b M, 16-Sep-16 10:14 PM, #4
Reply Farewell friend - you will be missed nt, Slycke (Anonymous), 16-Sep-16 09:15 PM, #3
Reply This is gold NT, Kstatida, 17-Sep-16 08:04 AM, #5
     Reply Slycke is...well, I'll leave it for his deletion. NT, TMNS, 17-Sep-16 08:41 AM, #7
          Reply You missed it :(, Slycke (Anonymous), 17-Sep-16 11:06 AM, #8
               Reply I'm cool Eric. Glad you're still alive. NT, TMNS, 17-Sep-16 01:38 PM, #10
Reply Wow. Impressive to have THAT many people mad at you in..., TMNS, 16-Sep-16 04:56 PM, #1
     Reply Not hard, lasentia, 16-Sep-16 08:48 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Not hard, Xalcorin (Anonymous), 17-Sep-16 12:27 PM, #9
               Reply Exactly. That's why I recruited you in my cause., Dargatha (not to be confused with Drathgora) (Anonymous), 21-Sep-16 05:32 AM #20
                    Reply The Rogue Council, Xalcorin (Anonymous), 22-Sep-16 04:46 PM, #22
                         Reply Frankly, Murphy, 22-Sep-16 09:22 PM, #23
                         Reply The biggest obstacle, Dargatha (not to be confused with Drathgora) (Anonymous), 24-Sep-16 09:17 AM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129142 Previous topic | Next topic