Subject: "Over already?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127943
Show all folders

somnambulopolisMon 09-May-16 09:49 PM
Member since 08th Jun 2008
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#127947, "Over already?"
Edited on Mon 09-May-16 10:33 PM

When I rolled up Renize I didn't have many expectations for her lifespan. I wanted to see what the Fields were up to after I'd been gone for 3 years, and one thing led to another and then that led to age death. I felt well-received, but I know I could've buckled down and been more persistent with interactions and with Heraldy stuff, like events and so on. I wrote a ton for this role. In short, Renize was worried about everyone and wanted to make the world better. I'll pick up the PBF soon if anyone wants to dive in to 30 chapters of Renize's anxiety problem. I chose to create the Celestial Exhibition as an answer to my somewhat erratic play schedule so I could involve other people in Heraldy stuff without having to actually schedule events. I'm very thankful to everyone who went out of their way to contribute to it. You really made the effort, and I hope seeing it in the Lyceum eventually is rewarding for you!

Ultra-brief goodbyes:

Daphedee: Thanks for the angst. Thanks for the character development. Renize obsessed over you a little. That much will be apparent.
Whildur: Hands down, fun without peer. Constant raising of the bar. You definitely made me want to be a better Herald.
Aerafr: Tie Osdryn down and have that tale-off. For me. I had to look up what a Moggy was, but the nickname was much preferred to Fleaboat.
Osdryn: You have so much energy! Awesome presence to have in Herald. Keep up the momentum.
Deithiivesra: Saw you very little, but I still think a Herald mummy would be interesting. Good luck.
Gashti: Keep on diving in head first. It's prime entertainment.
Soty: We didn't get much time together but you seem enthusiastic. I hope you're enjoying Herald.
Raltevio: You rock! I am a little sad the art tours idea won't happen. It's true I'd been feeling a little meh about Renize lately, but that idea kind of fired me up. I was doing actual research for it, too!

Laeden: It was mainly you and Daphedee that truly made Renize stick. Thanks again for being you. Hoo boy all the role entries. Oh man. Just oh man.
Ild: I'm very sorry I won't get to see more of you. You became a great friend, and I really enjoyed all our interactions. Love the poetry, too.
Balgrum: Let me wax Acolyte on this Acolyte. I just wanted to give Balgrum a hug all the time. Sorry about the deck.
Mournagr: I am sad I probably won't get to see how you play out what you're doing right now. I hope you are having fun!
Qinsa: Talking to you always made me feel "not cat enough." Always entertaining to come hang out with you.
Selionar: I wish we'd hung out more. I loved this big, protective, sure of himself giant. Enjoy your visits to the Inn!
Tanzer: So when you decided we were cousins, I just ran with it because I figured the alternative was being eaten. Fifty-seventh, forty-three times removed.
Xalcorin: Sorry I won't see your plans to fruition. It was interesting watching the guild stuff morph in one way or another.
Dargatha: I so wanted your align change plans to go through. I was sorry to see you go. Thank you for challenging me a bit.
Jinoquio: I very much enjoyed responding to you with mildly adversarial banter. You're creepy fun.
Ilyenei: Darn age death getting in the way of a budding friendship. Watching you respond to Whildur's shenanigans cracked me up.

If you weren't mentioned, I probably haven't forgotten you (I kept a list). Say goodbye and I'll respond in kind.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Renize L'Sirocco the Charm Mistres... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 09-May-16 12:28 PM
Reply Over already?, somnambulopolis, 09-May-16 10:33 PM #3
Reply Hello sweetheart, long time no see, Laeden Leech (Anonymous), 10-May-16 02:06 AM, #4
Reply Good bye, Zqoemoa Dark (Anonymous), 10-May-16 06:53 AM, #5
Reply RE: Good bye, somnambulopolis, 10-May-16 09:11 AM, #6
Reply RE: Over already?, Xalcorin (Anonymous), 10-May-16 10:55 AM, #7
Reply RE: Over already?, Ild (Anonymous), 11-May-16 06:33 AM, #8
Reply First Matey Fleaboat, Osdryn (Anonymous), 13-May-16 08:58 AM, #9
Reply Oh, Cousin., Tanzer (Anonymous), 13-May-16 04:54 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Renize L'Sirocco the Charm Mis..., Xalcorin (Anonymous), 09-May-16 06:53 PM, #2
Reply Hmph., Raltevio, 09-May-16 02:34 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127943 Previous topic | Next topic