Subject: "On to the next" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124512
Show all folders

Uerlante (Anonymous)Sun 07-Jun-15 08:59 AM
Charter member
#124515, "On to the next"

Had fun with you too. It was my first ranger in a looong time, it was really fun as well, wood-elf con not so much, I was really determined to con die this one, but things didnt work out. I feel I got a little better overall but that damn dwarf had my number all day everyday. I was fairly reclusive so understandable you didnt know I was nexus, and I was quite determined to keep the balance at all cost that meant usually quarrelling with the same people over and over again till Marintok woke, then I didnt get to fight, so overall, nexus was fun, and in hindsight I would have just started fighting Marintok whenever he told me no, I mean if its your rp then let someone know its your rp, dont just say NO there is no rp involved in demanding someone stand down.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ahzlan Tel'alaks Rune the Dweller... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 06-Jun-15 09:35 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ahzlan Tel'alaks Rune the Dwe..., Kregan (Anonymous), 11-Jun-15 07:30 AM, #7
Reply Well, Darn., Nydfeldt (Anonymous), 07-Jun-15 07:12 AM, #1
     Reply On to the next, Uerlante (Anonymous), 07-Jun-15 08:59 AM #2
          Reply RE: On to the next, Bhelgus (Anonymous), 07-Jun-15 10:34 AM, #3
          Reply thanks, jaf2h, 07-Jun-15 01:25 PM, #4
          Reply RE: On to the next, marintok, 07-Jun-15 09:17 PM, #5
               Reply RE: On to the next, jaf2h, 07-Jun-15 10:19 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #124512 Previous topic | Next topic