Subject: "Time for a change!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121337
Show all folders

Niji (Anonymous)Fri 18-Jul-14 05:11 AM
Charter member
#121338, "Time for a change!"

651hp 597m 1095mv 21600tnl (-30.91%) 1 PM PROTECTED civilized quit
the Imperial Blademaster: Our conquest is yet assured, though the Emperor Niji leaves us.
the Imperial Warlock: Our conquest is yet assured, though the Emperor Niji leaves us.
the Imperial Assassin: Our conquest is yet assured, though the Emperor Niji leaves us.
the Imperial Prelate: Our conquest is yet assured, though the Emperor Niji leaves us.
Awaiting the hour of reprisal, your time slips away...
Your form dissolves and you find yourself in Hell.

Will keep this brief.

I was playing a battlerager before Niji and saw so many people set themselves up for assassination at hero range that it gave me the old familiar assassinate itch. I stopped playing my rager and rolled up Niji.

Went Imperial because Empire wasn't doing much of anything for a couple of years and I wanted to see if I could make an impact on numbers and influence AS WELL AS I had been picking on Destuvius a lot on the forums and figured I'd get a better look at Imperial dynamics under his watch for myself.

Destuvius does a great job with the cabal and I think a lot of the changes I had been complaining about either with others or on the forums aren't even his doing. And there are some silly #### changes to Empire right now. For example you can't bloodoath neutral/good people anymore. In fact, you can't use the 'Darkness reigns!' box to change alignment, and the five faces of evil didn't even seem to be doing it. I convinced a couple of neutrals to take the oath, I gave them warnings that they'd lose their skills. They still wanted to do it. Yet bloodoath is hard coded to prevent it. So even though the cabal laws still state offer oath to enemy, Empire's power of expansion comes from bloodoath, etc etc, its impossible to do. I just ended up encouraging this potential oath to find a shrine dedicated to a goody religion and kill everything inside it.

If you were IN the Empire I tried to be overly nice until you pissed me off.

I didn't corpseguard if there were bloodoaths or lowbies around (who were Imperials) when I made a kill.

If you EVER full sac'd me or anyone in Empire and I found out about it your name got put on a list that was kept in circulation and nobody was allowed to let you have anything when they killed you. Nobody in Empire was allowed to sac anyone not on the list. I figured it was a good way to keep the douchebags out of Empire and in Outlander. What is funny to me was the amount of people that complained so loudly afterwards IC and on the forums.

If you lost gear otherwise I'm just pretty looty and I'd rather my people have the good gear than your people.

Empire Sect pits shouldn't auto purge outside of crash/reboots anymore. I'm pretty sure that was the feature that justified Non-Imperials from being able to get into Empire pits and someone just either didn't know they did it or forgot about it when they changed all that code.

Imperial Shadow powers shouldn't bring you out of the Shadows, every single one of them does except Light of Shadows. They should be like village scouts using powers.

Martial trance is very awesome. I never really messed with it before Niji.

Nerve edge needs to be toned down but you knew that and its probably going to happen later.

Herald challenge took all my Imperials. That is the problem with the bandwagon. If something cooler comes by everyone abandons yours and gets on theirs. *fistshake*

Recognizing that the Empire cabal is stagnating regardless of stuff I was doing I'm just taking a step away to let it shake up again to see what happens. 2 Sect Leader positions and an Empty throne should make a few people roll up. There is literally nobody to take the Shadow Lord spot right now if anyone is interested.

I just want you to know its over between us.
Well. Bye.
Smell that, Bill? Smells like someone died.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Niji the Honey-Tongued Purveyor of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 19-Jul-14 01:09 PM
Reply Thanks for playing, Ashmon (Anonymous), 03-Aug-14 12:58 PM, #39
Reply I enjoyed our interactions but I was always a little ca..., Brinderbaum (Anonymous), 30-Jul-14 11:46 AM, #36
Reply Bad interactions across three chars, Sertius, 20-Jul-14 11:06 PM, #34
Reply Sorry, I held other characters in complete disdain unle..., Niji (Anonymous), 21-Jul-14 06:13 AM, #35
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Niji the Honey-Tongued Purveyo..., Corwyn (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 05:20 PM, #20
Reply I had a feeling this was coming, Cionadh (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 12:13 PM, #13
Reply Time for a change!, Niji (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 05:11 AM #1
     Reply You obviously don't know how hearsay works, Murphy, 18-Jul-14 05:23 AM, #2
     Reply All but one experience was first hand. , Niji (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 05:41 AM, #4
          Reply It could be already in retaliation, Murphy, 18-Jul-14 06:48 AM, #8
     Reply You're the best(worst?). Was fun being in the cabal wi..., TMNS, 18-Jul-14 05:36 AM, #3
     Reply I had to walk away for 2 months after our last talk., Uztal (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 05:59 AM, #5
     Reply Maybe if you had logged in once in a while..., Niji (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 06:06 AM, #6
          Reply You don't memory good., Uztal (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 06:29 AM, #7
     Reply I never saw anything but good, incognito, 18-Jul-14 07:09 AM, #9
     Reply Nope, On the List (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 07:57 AM, #10
     Reply Sort of. , Niji (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 04:53 PM, #17
          Reply Yet you gave me crap about Ghrim's edict.... :) NT, TMNS, 18-Jul-14 08:44 PM, #26
               Reply In all fairness.., Niji (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 09:38 PM, #27
                    Reply Not exactly true., TMNS, 19-Jul-14 06:28 AM, #28
     Reply Great Job, KaguMaru, 18-Jul-14 08:02 AM, #11
     Reply Hello,, Tsunami, 18-Jul-14 09:24 AM, #12
     Reply RE: Time for a change!, Some invoker (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 01:36 PM, #14
     Reply Reusing the same name is really lame., Artificial, 18-Jul-14 01:54 PM, #15
          Reply Probably true..., Niji (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 04:59 PM, #19
     Reply Well, you certainly are adept at playing the villan., Guargoux (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 04:23 PM, #16
     Reply I'd have just paid me off., Niji (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 05:23 PM, #21
     Reply Great Character, Destuvius, 18-Jul-14 07:45 PM, #25
     Reply nothing but bad interactions, also on the list (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 09:21 AM, #29
     Reply I've got some fun OOC tells from you I can paste if you..., Niji (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 04:56 PM, #18
     Reply You don't know my other characters so please try, also on the list (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 05:47 PM, #22
          Reply I'd rather not get my thread locked., Niji (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 05:53 PM, #23
               Reply honestly not sure what you mean, also on the list (Anonymous), 18-Jul-14 06:38 PM, #24
     Reply One of the better characters ever., Polmier (Anonymous), 19-Jul-14 05:43 PM, #33
     Reply RE: Time for a change!, Keara (Anonymous), 19-Jul-14 08:08 AM, #30
     Reply I liked Niji, Eletar (Anonymous), 19-Jul-14 10:33 AM, #31
     Reply Interactions with Niji, Abernyte, 19-Jul-14 12:45 PM, #32
     Reply Sorry for abandoning you, Usthazanes (Anonymous), 02-Aug-14 07:47 AM, #37
          Reply My broken heart!, Niji (Anonymous), 02-Aug-14 10:11 AM, #38
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #121337 Previous topic | Next topic