Subject: "Had to let this one go." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119750
Show all folders

SideStriderTue 11-Mar-14 03:16 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2007
208 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#119751, "Had to let this one go."

With my work schedule the way it is it was becoming too hard to keep the "demun priesd" going. Everytime I logged in I would regear and go about my business, but couldn't even remember my emotes or strings half the time (I put a lot of thought into my emotes for my communes.) So after getting my butt handed to me by a thief and getting murdered by mobs I had blinded repeatedly I snapped out and decided it was time to let the game go for a bit. Maybe when all these foodies get outta town I will have a bit more time to make a triumphant return, but for now I need to devote my attention to the restaurant.

Not going to go into a goodbye speal, but I'll check my phone every now and again to see if anybody has something to say and I'll try to get a response in.

One Shout out to Lyristeon: Thanks for the empowerment and the tattoo, I never did figure out what merited me to get tattoo'd, but other than you poppin' in once to empower me, tell me not to speak until I was tattoo'd, and then popping in to tattoo me I never had any interactions with you. Kinda rubbed me sideways after hearing everyone rave about stellar interactions. Either way I thank you for giving me the chance to play around with the class, I had fun with it and hoped I atleast did something you enjoyed. Thanks again

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Ranzigon Dhrun'Ziguni the Holy of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 11-Mar-14 02:05 AM
Reply Had to let this one go., SideStrider, 11-Mar-14 03:16 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119750 Previous topic | Next topic