Subject: "Thank you and good luck!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115991
Show all folders

sykonSun 21-Jul-13 07:19 PM
Member since 23rd Dec 2011
107 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116010, "Thank you and good luck!"

I want to start with a huge thank you to everyone, the Imm's for giving their time to this game and to the players that make it fun to interact with one another.

I've played off and on for the past fifteen years, but this is really only my second character of any note. (The first was Barid the Lord Adept Invoker of Masters when Valg was still a mortal). I wanted to learn the game again as much as changed and still to this day no other game can get my blood pumping like this one.

I've had too many hours to remember everyone so if you reply I will make sure to as well but I wanted to make a call out to the Immortals.

Whiysdan: Thank you for my first tattoo, I know I may not have been the best follower, but I attempted to embody being a leaver by helping out all I could dictated by the balance. I would always try to help young magi's as well as retrieve or just talk. Thanks for the alcohol and giving me something to strive for when most of the people I grew with either deleted or Imm'ed. I also wanted to thank you for holding the tournaments, it must be a pain to run, but it was very fun to participate in. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend anyone to try a follower of yours.

Rayihn: My Lady! I so loved being your mouse, and if you had even a tenth of the fun I had interacting with you then I feel I did good. Thank you for the opportunities and I will miss our interactions, especially giving Iklahn and Inerayo a hard time. You were simply amazing and gave all of the right guidance. I will be back with something to interact with you again soon.

Iklahn: I thought we were an amazing duo, thank you for showing an old player all the new tricks and I know at times it frustrated you, but at the end there we started to become a powerhouse. I thought we played well off of one another as Meter and Rhyme, as well as hard ass vs. soft ass. I was happy when you immed so you could be around more but also really sad when we couldn't run around anymore. I wouldn't be half the Meter I was if it wasn't for you. Good Luck, and I hope you are doing well.

Twist: I was able to interact with you as friend, foe, and Immortal. I enjoyed every side of our interactions; from the first time I disappointed you by dying over and over to get the Key when I was young to the complement of getting it back from Arratok while getting entwined every which way.

Daevryn: I knew you were up there watching, I hope I helped out with Nexus more than I hurt it. I only know of interacting with Aulrathdien and boy did that hurt.

Inerayo: Thank you for winning Meter(more on that later), I really liked our roleplay during that entire situation and you were amazing. I learned a lot from you and thank you for taking the time to teach me. You will do great and good luck!

Ekaerok: Sorry again at the tournament, I would have cancelled you if I would have known. I think that it would have been close. I was happy to see you Imm if nothing else not having to deal with you!

Arratok: I'm still not sure how I got you at the Isle that one time, you had my number more ways than I can count. Good luck with everything!

Amaranthe: I loved you at the tournament. After I went and reread some of the logs you made me laugh out loud multiple times. I may need to try one or yours sometime soon.

Mendos: We didn't interact much, but thank you for at least listening when the balance needed to help you out. Good Luck!

Nexus: When this cabal first came into the game I thought it was a stupid idea, boy was I wrong. I think this is a great cabal to learn as you will be fighting almost everyone, as well as helping them. I learned some tricks while fighting with people that I would have never figured out that I could then use on them at later times. I highly recommend this to newer players and when I inducted people, if you at least knew how to gauge the balance you probably made it in. I wanted to give people a good experience but after so many inductions at times it got tough. I know the cabal needs a lot of help now, but hopefully with me passing that it will get another boost here shortly.

Transmuters: Boy, so many options, as long as you didn't have spellbane I could do some nasty, nasty things and usually live to get away to tell the stories. It took a while to learn everything but what I wouldn't have given for scourge, or some AOE spell to do something against spellbane. I will be posting some logs here shortly. I'm more than happy for some feedback, or if there are questions, I can give you my thoughts.

Times: I logged in as much as I could. I didn't have another character, or played another game. In fact besides for playing some Pathfinder every other week, this was what I did to relax. I know I upset some folks for not being around as much but I did what I could with Job / Family / Vacation / Life. I never pushed anyone to vote for me as Meter, and in fact when I won the first time I do not think there was any other arcane in the cabal (or they never showed). I was happy when Inerayo won, and wished he could have held on for a few more votes.

In the end, Mylene was always trying to make things better for the balance, the Isle, and anyone she interacted with. If you post I will respond and I hope I was able to make your experience as enjoyable as mine was.

Thank you,

--Mylene

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Mylene Kuanos the Spunky Old Lady o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 21-Jul-13 08:07 AM
Reply Great char, Grippledank/Gartuk (Anonymous), 26-Jul-13 10:18 AM, #25
Reply Wow Mylene was old..., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 24-Jul-13 08:13 AM, #13
Reply RE: Wow Mylene was old..., sykon, 25-Jul-13 10:28 AM, #15
Reply Incredible, Brizlin (Anonymous), 23-Jul-13 03:11 AM, #12
Reply RE: Incredible, sykon, 25-Jul-13 10:32 AM, #16
Reply Liked you as Aronar., Murphy, 21-Jul-13 07:50 PM, #7
Reply RE: Liked you as Aronar., sykon, 25-Jul-13 09:28 PM, #18
Reply Thank you and good luck!, sykon, 21-Jul-13 07:19 PM #5
Reply Sorry I didn't make the party...., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 21-Jul-13 07:49 PM, #6
Reply RE: Sorry I didn't make the party...., sykon, 25-Jul-13 09:30 PM, #19
Reply RE: Thank you and good luck!, Retan, 22-Jul-13 06:46 AM, #8
Reply RE: Thank you and good luck!, sykon, 25-Jul-13 09:34 PM, #20
Reply Top notch!, Rayihn, 22-Jul-13 08:50 AM, #9
Reply I never complain about your Nexus rewards!, TMNS, 25-Jul-13 02:07 PM, #17
     Reply RE: I never complain about your Nexus rewards!, sykon, 25-Jul-13 09:58 PM, #24
Reply RE: Thank you and good luck!, Whiysdan, 22-Jul-13 10:29 AM, #10
Reply You hung in there a long time., Zephon, 22-Jul-13 12:10 PM, #11
Reply RE: You hung in there a long time., sykon, 25-Jul-13 09:53 PM, #23
Reply RE: Thank you and good luck!, Ekaerok (Anonymous), 24-Jul-13 09:59 AM, #14
     Reply RE: Thank you and good luck!, sykon, 25-Jul-13 09:50 PM, #22
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Mylene Kuanos the Spunky Old La..., Daevryn, 21-Jul-13 05:05 PM, #4
Reply awesome job, super fun throughout nt, Dallevian, 21-Jul-13 04:56 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Mylene Kuanos the Spunky Old La..., cel (Anonymous), 21-Jul-13 02:03 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Mylene Kuanos the Spunky Old La..., sykon, 25-Jul-13 09:42 PM, #21
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Mylene Kuanos the Spunky Old La..., Jaf2h (Anonymous), 21-Jul-13 08:11 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115991 Previous topic | Next topic