Subject: "I was always stoked about the tiger...until I tried to PK with it" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115360
Show all folders

BubthegreatFri 14-Jun-13 12:18 AM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#115366, "I was always stoked about the tiger...until I tried to PK with it"

Without wands you get outmeleed by everything. EVERYTHING. Sure, it's got pounce, and that'll land you a PK or two, but rake is 10x better on bear, lion, and wolverine, and the damroll on everything else is higher than the tiger too. If it had a comparable damroll and no rake, sure...but otherwise it's just frustrating.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Razel the Grand Eldress of Changel... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 13-Jun-13 01:32 PM
Reply Willow?, Aereglen, 14-Jun-13 10:48 AM, #4
Reply Already? But you just got the Tiger!, Keilan (Anonymous), 13-Jun-13 09:57 PM, #1
     Reply I was always stoked about the tiger...until I tried to ..., Bubthegreat, 14-Jun-13 12:18 AM #2
          Reply Tiger shines when you have 1100+ hp + wands., TMNS, 14-Jun-13 01:03 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #115360 Previous topic | Next topic