Subject: "I know it socks... but" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112591
Show all folders

RockeanoWed 26-Dec-12 07:00 PM
Member since 09th Dec 2012
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112620, "I know it socks... but"

CF is what you make of it. Sometimes when you shake the box and think its exactly what you wanted, you unwrap it and find it's something different. Yes you can be discouraged, or you can be thankful you have something to discover in the personalized wrapping and someone who gives a damn enough to take the time to wrap it.

The Immortals.

Whiysdan was great. Always present, always enjoyable. That's saying a lot.

Captain oh Captain. That was hands down the most interactive and mind blowing experience I have ever had, and I have been playing a long time. Thanks for that.

Rayihn was cool. You have your hands full. I hope your willingness to contribute to CF doesn't burn out. Wish we could have spent more time together. I was surprised by the depth of our last interaction, and have to say, I can see how folks would like ya.

Enlilth. You know you're my boy right. You got me again. It's a curse you have with me. Enjoy the tattoo, oh, your dead within two days. Hey I like this character, you want another tattoo, oh enjoy that one for a day, dead. Here, you want some charisma boost, yep. A least with the first character I actually was able to log off and back on with the boost. Nougat.

Zulg. *insert unspeakable compliments here*

All the rest of the Imm staff, thanks.

My thieves. Where you at thieves? I tried my best to create a real guild. We had over twenty members at one point. I would have loved to have shown you all more. Good luck, I think you are all screwed now.

Heralds. Damn you all. I never actually plan to be a Herald and then it just fits so good. I enjoyed ever last one of you all, everyone as a different style.

Fiddleben. My man. We spent so much time on heists it was crazy. Was really hoping we could pull of a "rope-a-dope" but it turns out we never had a successful one. Enjoyed all food and the incredible RP. The things you created are true works of art.

Maehayla. WTF. You got me. You sucked me in, and now I'm jones'n. Really can't say enough compliments to your High Heraldishness. Thanks for the fun.

Gibbs. You cracked me up. You are a compliment to any heist and a compliment to CF in general.

Quetzal. Sometimes I thought you were the one with narcolepsy. I really enjoyed our times, the RP dynamic of it was great. I encourage you to keep at it, you got the right idea. Get out there and get in it or else you will never know.

Mabs. You and Fiddleben. I was so looking forward to more cook-offs.

Swalni, Silten, Asteloth and the rest of you come uppers. Big shoes to fill. Hope you enjoy it more than I did.

And lastly Rachiel. I was on the fence when I met you. I really didn't want to get caught up in you, but you offered me RP potential. We spent a lot of time talking to one another, like two lives worth. I hope you enjoyed the exchanges as much as I did in every dynamic.

More good byes to come.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rockeano Gusto the Clever Business... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Dec-12 03:04 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rockeano Gusto the Clever Busi..., Rachiel, 28-Dec-12 01:38 PM, #20
Reply I know it socks... but, Rockeano, 26-Dec-12 07:00 PM #12
Reply Good job!, Whiysdan, 26-Dec-12 07:18 PM, #13
Reply Why did you have to up and die on me?, TollikSvirf (Anonymous), 26-Dec-12 09:11 PM, #18
Reply Seeya, Rocky!, Mab (Anonymous), 28-Dec-12 12:05 PM, #19
Reply Thanks for everything, Nizetr (Anonymous), 29-Dec-12 01:27 AM, #21
Reply Christmas Is Over?, Rockeano, 26-Dec-12 04:16 AM, #1
     Reply Holy herald gear lockers batman!, Artificial, 26-Dec-12 04:28 AM, #2
     Reply *sigh*, Baylahn, 26-Dec-12 08:26 AM, #3
     Reply Alright, I touched your alchemy set.., Rockeano, 26-Dec-12 07:58 PM, #15
     Reply Aww hells. , Arratok (Anonymous), 26-Dec-12 08:53 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Aww hells. , Quetzal (Anonymous), 26-Dec-12 09:02 AM, #5
     Reply Think you wanted this under his post not mine., Arratok (Anonymous), 26-Dec-12 09:18 AM, #7
     Reply Who would have thought?, Rockeano, 26-Dec-12 08:05 PM, #16
     Reply You were cool :), Bingham (Anonymous), 26-Dec-12 09:14 AM, #6
     Reply Oh no!, Maehayla (Anonymous), 26-Dec-12 09:40 AM, #8
     Reply you lucky SOB, Grippetydoda (Anonymous), 26-Dec-12 10:43 AM, #9
     Reply In that endless girdle was a BURNT steak just for you!, Rockeano, 26-Dec-12 07:43 PM, #14
          Reply I know what you were trying, Grippledok (Anonymous), 26-Dec-12 08:35 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Christmas Is Over?, Silten (Anonymous), 26-Dec-12 11:08 AM, #10
     Reply You were really starting to grow on me, Rayihn, 26-Dec-12 11:19 AM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #112591 Previous topic | Next topic