Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the Code's Shield at Arms, Stalwart Defender of the Fortress" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109992
Show all folders

Dracovius (Anonymous)Fri 27-Jul-12 01:24 PM
Charter member
#109994, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the Code's Shield at Arms, Stalwart Defender of the Fortress"

Thoughts on build: Only real weaknesses were acid/defile and the difference was negligible in most cases. I only used more than class abilities a couple of times outside of group combat. This is my first pala and I felt like a gimped shaman in the low levels, and the poison/disease problem seemed like it might be an isssue, but it never manifested. First Fortress character, was an interesting change of pace, I fairly got slapped around in the low levels, and my penalty at hero made for a slow start in pvp. The fortress powers were absoloutely perfect additions to the build. It meant exploring, prep gathering and random teleports so much fun. I had a bit of a strange start hitting all the ancient dragon lairs in a day, which gave me plenty edge points to play with I went on to visit most of the areas, and feel I have a pretty good grasp on how things have changed since I played before. I tried to focus my edges on things I thought resonated with the character, storm born, twitchy (Instincts of the Jaguar .

I seemed to not connect very well with Baerinika and I'm not sure if it was role, the rp or the fact I tend to be pretty dull when immphobia sets in. I had a good time and really enjoyed the titles, last name etc. The virtue I had was just amazing and turned my build into a more pvp serious effort. I tried to kill non sentients and demons/elementals to level up, but I might have killed some dark guards *not sure*. And I accidently waxed Relgar once during a tragic summon/wrath accident. Still my last two goodies were made less good over the course of their life, so it was a relief to stay full good I have to agree with the looting, I think i only had 2 really bad loots over 400 hours so that was decent. I found it ironic that the people that could kill me tended to avoid me, and those that had very bad match ups would still come.

Fortress :
Lamahrya : words can not express how much fun we had, from leveling in the Tower of Trothon to so much more hehe lol
Eaichainn (guy) - It was totally awesome to travel with you again, we didnt get to do much last couple of times around, I had to physically leave the place I was, or I'd of stayed the twenty more mins to see you off.
Illanthos : I understand your situation but I seriously kept hoping you'd lose that pendant through inactivity We had some good travels and i found you to be very competent.
Bhower? : Dwarf guy, who got me interested in joining the fort, you sort of disappeared on us
Clahier : You killed me so many times before, but that Fire giant in Market square made me lol, and I felt bad, cause i knew the guy on the understand was tabbing up going w t f
Nenvell : Hahha hahaha when Rogue meets Pro amazing. Sorry you deleted
Djoombra : Dwarf guy, I thought when you finally got it your turn around was insane, hope you get maranation soon
Tanion : I was really surprised I didnt make Marshall, I know you were pushing for it with the notes, and the immquests and what not and I was total fort noob, but I had no problem serving under you, you seemed like you played a few. Shame the Imm situation has you sitting out for the moment.
Gjif : Man I kept looking at you and thinking That build should work, and you kept dying horribly, but knowing its you, maybe its not doable
Semille : Keep up the good work
Randoniel : You showed me a few things I didnt know which is always nice, and I found you to be a great ally, sneaky killer, Maranation
Kycalbrium : Did we fight when you were in outlander or was that sindrai? I felt bad the times you died near me, sorry
Rosaline : You are very epic for a pala healer

Sure I am missing some one, hrrmn. any fortress I forgot, you obviously were groovy.

Outlanders
Riethan : That was class and I liked it, pretty sure we would both get spanked for it...
Sindrai : Dude that was totally gay when you sent me that tell, and you were someone (cause a certain someone does that) and were all like, Would the Sunwarden die for you, and I typoed my reply, but it made it sound positive. Tenacious D
Grafacut : Damn nice build man, I totally run in with like 1 hour of sanc that time with Oryontohr...
Oryontohr : Meh I've killed you so many times I guess its fair you got one back
Wyvern : Dude level up already, farming the level 40's is cheap Also I loved the headshot, well done on getting me again
Cgadi : Didnt see you much, tended to avoid neutrals
Balete : Dont think I got you I'm not much for hunting, I like to make the trap and wait too, so we didnt see each other much
Nythos : You were really cool man, good times

Empire
Alannah : That was some funny ####, I'm sorry you didnt get the shield
Imperial Warriors: Generally lol, learn to prep and stuff, get some saves, dont be suicidal
Imperial bards : God, bards are so powerful, get offensive, take the fight to your enemies.
Imperial Priests : You can really change things around ...
Imperial AP : Hahah

General imperial lowbies, sorry if you thought I was griefing you, but I was trying to see how many codex/scepter downs in the hours played.

Scions
Chancellor : God damn dying to you in arial city was dumb, and I'm sorry for being a semi douche after we ganked you that time, that poor monk guy got screwed.
Advisor : Tough fights, you have so many hps and the nightwalker flee return tactic was frustrating, even I fog tthe first hit I was as like to hit myself.. lol stupid nightwalker portals
Gorilla guy : Man you were awesome and scary

Battle :
Salyeris : Staying classy
Martel, Rathmuk, other evil berserker villagers, man I always fight those fights, cause like its nice to kill other people.

Nexus
Going to address nexans as a whole, other than Darikir none of them caused major problems, but with the light being in full power it was a bit fail for them to be powered up, and me to have very few abilities to respond (I know its the handicap of playing pala) and I got by ok.

Tribunal
I wasnt sure if I was gonna go tribunal this time around again, I rolled the char as a bit of a joke one night, having never played a pala before, and thinking I would maybe have a smoother imm experience this time around. That orc chugga though, I had to kill him and got wanted but I stuck around town and tried to stop raids on the spire and stuff as an address to the code, and my earlier transgression. I think i had more fun with marcatis on this char than my three previous tribs, but thats not saying much, it was awesomly funny, thanks.

Ziru : I really liked your character and thought you made a cool storm giant heh heh, it was difficult to work together given the similarities of our builds. I did really enjoy the rp we had though.
Islinic : No, Twist is not better than Baerinika...
Perr : You were great man, I loved the random shields
Tryphen : Dude sorry I got you killed in the Black Lair, that was dumb on my part, my bad, but I have a hunch you killed me by accident quite recentlly also.

Other tribs that told me not to sleep at the captain when battling outlanders in town, GTFO and not giving me deputy ><

Heralds & Explorers

Leric, Karylen, Diffle, Brindlebaum, The other A bard, and everyone else that came on an adventure with me, you were all awesome and I had a really good time exploring new things and showing some of theras secrets. Dont worry I always have something explorish around and I'm sure we will meet again in other incarnations.

Orcs:

Bah I hate orcs....

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the Code'... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 27-Jul-12 12:04 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the C..., Randoniel (Anonymous), 28-Jul-12 02:06 AM, #11
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the C..., Dracovius (Anonymous), 28-Jul-12 02:59 PM, #15
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the C..., Dracovius (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 01:24 PM #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the C..., Alannah (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 01:50 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the C..., Dracovius (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 02:41 PM, #6
     Reply Good character.., telsine/Kycalbrum (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 02:19 PM, #3
     Reply Shield, Yes, Dracovius (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 02:42 PM, #7
     Reply So long, Salyeris (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 02:29 PM, #4
     Reply RE: So long, Dracovius (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 02:39 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the C..., Darikir (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 04:36 PM, #8
     Reply Dracovius. He was a gentle man. Well played, well pla..., Ziru (Anonymous), 27-Jul-12 06:34 PM, #9
     Reply Goodbyes, Ilthaniel (Anonymous), 28-Jul-12 01:26 AM, #10
     Reply Heh, Dracovius (Anonymous), 28-Jul-12 02:56 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the C..., Rayihn, 28-Jul-12 06:59 AM, #12
     Reply Thoughts going forwards, Dracovius (Anonymous), 28-Jul-12 02:53 PM, #13
          Reply Let me chime in?, Sindrai (Anonymous), 28-Jul-12 07:16 PM, #16
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dracovius Blackthorn the C..., Voralian, 30-Jul-12 07:32 PM, #17
     Reply I enjoyed our travels too, Karylen (Anonymous), 31-Jul-12 05:43 AM, #18
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109992 Previous topic | Next topic