Subject: "Casualty of War" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10581
Show all folders

Valarath (Guest)Tue 29-Oct-02 07:49 PM

#10588, "Casualty of War"

What a ride. It took me 480 of hours before I hero'd, never would have without Yror and all the other Villagers who dragged me along. I am the worst leveler ever I rekon. As for, "The War" I took more down with me than times they got me, so i am satisfied! Warg!

Scion was in its prime. Dullameh n' friends wreaking havoc and what not. Rolled Valarath, an eager warrior chap ready to join in the fight aginst them.

Here is Valarath in a nutshell:
A Big, Goofy!,(sometimes STUPID) Carefree Storm giant. The ONLY real way to make him really mad was to mess with his family (Ragers).
Valarath spent his childhood days happily swimming the Aryth. His father sent him off to study and train to be a Paladin in Galadon.
Valarath studied to be a Paladin. He could speak right and what not, when he needed to. I was born in the city, moved to the country, then back to the city. I usually talk in my "country accent", unless i try not to. I am not going to go into Role, because no one wants to read that. As time went on and Valaraths friends started falling for good, Valarath started hating the enemys more and more and more...

Goodbyes: This might get a bit long. Might want to just look for your name.

Battle: It was sooo much fun being a Rager. Its too bad Storm Giants dont have 100 con, because I would have played through all of them.

Yror: Yror! I would have deleted for sure if it wasnt for you (and Gyasi later). I would not have made it past my 30's (How many ranks did we get at the worms? How much con did we loose while ranking together... Havent gone back to Barovia since ) without you, nor to my 40's nor finally to Hero when you were gone without you dragging me along with you. How many times did you help me rank when you were already a Hero? Thank you so much, and fo being patient. You were one of Valaraths two best friends. You were also a damn beast of a Mage killer. I could go on a lot longer... *sigh*. Thanks mate. Never would have made it without you.

Gyasi: Little Buddy! We had some fun together. Remember our siege of the Chasm aginst that Assassin? Ah that was some good times, way back when... I had a week where things were really bad, lost some fights there was no reason I should have. I was really down, and was going to delete. Thinkin about the times I had with you and Yror stopped me, didnt want to miss out on anymore to come. Vala never got over some of the things Sabkabaz did to you (never alone), and I took it out on him after you were gone. You were awsome! Everyone else went out ranking... I stayed back and perfected cheap shot with you . Peace out man.
(Ok, main two out of the way, i have to keep these shorter...)
Sofia: Where did you go, (little) Big Sister? Valarath missed yars. You defended alone so much, and still kicked their heads in. You were Valaraths first lesson in doing things like that, he didnt think it was possible.

Gruktik: Amazed. Your pk ratio has to be in the 90's, if it isnt, it is because you had to put up with Marans. I have seen you hack through so many people, i would be suprised if that would affect it. Please dont auto-delete.

Nourn: Me and you, Druid-Death Duo. How many did we kill together? Wether them raiding us, or we raiding them... we killed so many man. If you are on, the chances anyones going to get the head (or their item) is drasticly decreased. Me, and most everyone has muttered, "If only the General was awake" when we were raiding/being raided much more than once. You deserved to get General, and make a damn fine one.

Bryvac: Huraz will always be "Commander" to Valarath. You kick ass. You basically gear the village up at times, and activly Command it. Your great and are doing AWSOME as commander! Gonna miss fighting with you.
Trusting you gets the Enemies killed. You bust down the door and start kicking ass. Hard to take names tho, since everyones cleaved beyond recognition.
Flashbacks:
(Commander, Want me to rescue? Hey!!! Sir wait! I'll rescue you and you can, HEY!... oh , theyre dead now... nevermind Sir.)
(DAMN IT VALARATH FOR THE 12th TIME, DON'T USE WRATH ON THE SORCERESS)
(oops... sowwy)

Huraz: Why did you induct me? I think you felt sorry for me... You were a beast. I go over the log of you solo defending aginst 7 nexuns, killing 4, and sending the rest running. Your comments always made me laugh out loud. Thanks for giving me a chance.
(I never ate cake since the Interview like you ordered, untill I was a con-ghost.)

Paschal: I still think its odd that you were up with us. I remember that time I got you all dressed up with etched mithril axes and what not when you were like level 20 or somthing. Ha! Keep it up man.

Rustanviel: We too never got to really never got to know eachother as well as I would have liked , but beat some people down together eh?

Hirilim: Captain! Miss you!

Tobeldest: The Bold! If I could only have impressed you... just once... You were so patient with Valarath. Thank you. Sorry if I let you down.

Obwagwyn: What happened... where did you go? You taught me so much.

Palesson: The time you get on leaves you alone for hours on end, day after day, with plenty of enemies and no friends. You don't let it get you down, and you are feedin all the Crows of Thera with the scraps from the enemies corpses you leave scattered around. Your title is awsome, and well deserved. Keep makin them ponchos bro.

Guenrayn: You are of the newer Generation. I never got to talk with you much, and your spec/race choices made me think, "what an idiot". Too bad theyre Fking working great and you are invaluable. Who is the idiot now? Keep up the good work, thems need you.

Haderyn: We never got to talk... *sigh*. What a crappy goodbye this is. I do know you have always helped a lot, and they are going to need you n' your abilities more and more as the Lich n' gang get rolling.

Amaclya: Your note was Very Impressive. You ranked to hero range at what, less than 10 hours? Geez. Always had good feeling about you.

Spyko: GAWAINE!!! You were at the end of your rope by the time I (Finally)got in. Couldn't forget you pal, just regret I didn't get to fight beside you. Woulda been a blast.

Nexuns:

Legissal: You are not in this Catagory. Your down further. Liked you too much to put you in This catagory.

Valkore: The one Nexun I was ever Really worried about. The one I respected, a Lot (while you were still Nexun too) Beast. We traded killing eachother back and forth a few times. Thanks for teaching me what you did when you were a Villager... damned it didnt last longer. Could really use you again, you beast.

Graelnik: I bet you hated me.

Kragnar: I think you hate me too , That gang on Nourn made Valarath FURIOUS (sp), sorry. 90 percent of the time I would loot Nexuns was in revenge for a recent gang on a lone villager. Im Not talking just you, and im not labeling anyone "gang bangers", just that is why I would do it, tho I rarely looted yalls.

Sabkabaz: You never really ran from me in a fight, stayed there and swung till the end. You took a huge break, never got to pay you back for Gyasi... till you came back a bit ago. OOC i dont like doing that.

Talsu: Here are some clips of my memories of you.
You make a poncho from the corpse of Talsu!
You destroyed it.
INSERTVILLAGERSNAME makes a poncho from the corpse of Talsu!
INSERTVILLAGERSNAME makes a poncho from the corpse of Talsu!INSERTVILLAGERSNAME makes a poncho from the corpse of Talsu!INSERTVILLAGERSNAME makes a poncho from the corpse of Talsu!
I could go on.

Vephyr: I doubt you will read this, was so long ago, but you were really cool.

Angilita: You are Good! I was mad I wasnt ever going to get to kill you, but last time managed to survive the fiend, and got lucky. Salute, and keep it up. Got me a few times.

Melos(old one): First conjurer I killed, first use of call truesight to save me.

Warlocks:

Finduthilas: The best way I can think of to have better fought you was to make a trigger system so I could run back faster and loot my corpse more efficently.

Scion:
Zigirach (SP?): First invoker with shields I killed.

Mihput: Ha, what a tool.

Falax: You were smart, skilled, cool as hell. You just didnt fit me as a Scion... *salute*

Maran: I knew you guys were awsome, from afar. I wanted to repay you guys so bad for the help you gave me throughout my life. *sigh*

Karhon, Ulthur: You two helped me a lot throughout my life. I never got to repay you with anything... leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Hazkal: First time I met you, I had no idea what was up. That was so ironic... thanks for helping me then. 200 hours later... you help me get to 50 so I dont CON DIE before I get to hero. That ment so much to me. Thanks.

Entropy:

Wayfairah: The Elf Thief. I wanted to help you somehow, So i try to help you gear. Maybe a belt of strength, I suggest. Oroumus kills us. I feel really bad, I procure a Shadow Dagger for you, you die testing it, and get full looted by a guy who never got past 20. I didnt see you after that... I ripped that bastard off to get your Pheonix Edge back from him, held onto it for about 2 weeks, waiting for you to come back .

Scarab:

Uzurag: Good job!

"Sunrays": Yeh, thats Valas nickname for Druids, guess why? Seems like all of the druids in his life were Nexuns, and all around at the same time, had enough impact to get a section for themselves

Legissal: I said Valkore was the only Nexun I ever respected, worried about. Thats not true. You were awsome. You always came to Retrieve, even if no one else wanted to. We traded killing eachother back and forth for the longest time. You get the biggest "salute" of all. You did a damn good job.

Jareiah: You knew what was going on. Don't think I forgot about you.

Anduin: You never logged back on after I sacrificed the robe and medallions.

"The Hunted":
Zarukian: Kilt you
Jelomar: Kilt you
Gaplemo: Kilt you, twice.
Harbik: Learned how to fight Orcs with the Horde.
Some otherguy I think: Kilt you.

Battle Imms: I really didnt know what was going on in the early days... I messed up a lot, but tried to learn as fast as I could. Thank you for not kicking me out when I was Vala was younger...
You guys are what make the Village REALLY fun for everyone, I think that is why you have so many die-hard rager makers. Havent seen last of me. Going to have 1 more learner character before tho. Keep it up, and Thank you so much. (Thanks Kastellyn, you made my Con-die somthing memorable to me, that ment a lot)

Yell if I forgot you!

It was a hell of a ride.
Peace out, cube steak.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON) Valarath the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 29-Oct-02 04:39 PM
Reply My thoughts., Late Sabkabaz (Guest), 06-Nov-02 10:34 AM, #33
Reply his eyes uncovered!, Sokath (Guest), 06-Nov-02 12:19 PM, #34
     Reply Me.N/T, Storm (Guest), 07-Nov-02 03:43 AM, #35
Reply RE: (CON) Valarath the Weaponsmaster, Kastellyn, 30-Oct-02 06:57 AM, #20
Reply RE: (CON) Valarath the Weaponsmaster, Jerrok/Jedidi (Guest), 29-Oct-02 08:07 PM, #4
Reply Never could forget Jed'y, Valarath (Guest), 29-Oct-02 08:20 PM, #5
Reply Casualty of War, Valarath (Guest), 29-Oct-02 07:49 PM #3
Reply Some more I forgot, Valarath (Guest), 29-Oct-02 08:37 PM, #6
Reply RE: Some more I forgot, urequn (Guest), 05-Nov-02 10:25 PM, #32
Reply Bah, pathetic., Taithin, 29-Oct-02 09:28 PM, #7
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Jede, 29-Oct-02 09:47 PM, #8
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Graelnik (Guest), 29-Oct-02 09:53 PM, #9
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Yror (Guest), 29-Oct-02 09:59 PM, #10
Reply Re: Valarath, Hazkal (Guest), 29-Oct-02 10:04 PM, #11
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Jareiah (Guest), 29-Oct-02 10:05 PM, #12
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Owagwyn (Guest), 29-Oct-02 10:15 PM, #13
Reply A true hero, Legissal (Guest), 29-Oct-02 10:24 PM, #14
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Jhyrbian, 29-Oct-02 11:09 PM, #15
Reply The word 'panic' comes to mind, Sir., Valarath n/t (Guest), 11-Nov-02 10:00 PM, #36
Reply Good Job Val, Gruktik (Guest), 30-Oct-02 01:24 AM, #16
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Kelin (Guest), 30-Oct-02 02:45 AM, #17
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Finduthilas (Guest), 30-Oct-02 05:21 AM, #18
Reply Much liked character, Abernyte, 30-Oct-02 06:13 AM, #19
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Nwayreth (Guest), 30-Oct-02 07:48 AM, #21
Reply RE: Casualty of War...but most improved, Uelveyye, 30-Oct-02 08:11 AM, #22
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Ulthur, 30-Oct-02 09:20 AM, #23
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Palesson (Guest), 30-Oct-02 01:26 PM, #24
Reply Was a pleasure, Guenrayn (Guest), 30-Oct-02 02:57 PM, #25
Reply sorry to see you go, Wayfairah (Guest), 31-Oct-02 01:17 AM, #26
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Paschal (Guest), 31-Oct-02 10:32 AM, #27
Reply ah my brother, Gyasi (Guest), 31-Oct-02 02:41 PM, #28
Reply RE: Casualty of War, Lorak/Melos (Guest), 31-Oct-02 05:05 PM, #29
Reply Valarath wasnt the brightest cracker on the apple tree., Valarath n/t (Guest), 31-Oct-02 09:25 PM, #30
Reply Fine job, Rogilimack (Guest), 02-Nov-02 02:25 AM, #31
Reply Why I never returned, Anduin (Guest), 13-Nov-02 08:36 AM, #37
     Reply Sorry then, take back sorta snide statement., Valarath (Guest), 14-Nov-02 04:55 PM, #38
Reply Casualty of War, Valarath (Guest), 29-Oct-02 07:47 PM, #
Reply I knew I was going to screw it up., Valarath n/t (Guest), 29-Oct-02 07:48 PM, #2
Reply Keep the cranialing to yourself!, Dahrimar (Guest), 29-Oct-02 07:47 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #10581 Previous topic | Next topic