Subject: "Sad, I had a feeling this was coming." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103425
Show all folders

Vallinane (Anonymous)Sat 15-Oct-11 12:05 AM
Charter member
#103447, "Sad, I had a feeling this was coming."
Edited on Sat 15-Oct-11 12:07 AM

First hint, Acolyte shifter who doesn't talk very much. Acolytes are allllll about teh RP, and you were a lot less talky than most.

Also, I didn't know about your exact role restrictions but I knew you were a bit more restricted in your decisions than most Forties. Thats part 2 of the problem.

Finally, you had a very effective and truly horribly boring form combo. Lol. In fact, I'm surprised you decided on a shifter at all for a role like that - your only options with something like that would be mad excessive RPing to make up for the boredom of being unable to truly pk or explore effectively, and picking a shifter means you're in form 80% of the time, which further restricts your RP since its SUPER HARD to chat in form.

Long story short: you sort of cut your own funstick off at the root, since you picked a character so horribly restricted in all three major areas of CF: exploration, PK, and RP. Didn't surprise me in the least that you deleted. I tried to draw you out to chat with everyone a bit more, but I think you were already in a funk then.

I -am- surprised that this was Twist though. I knew you were horribly experienced and I probably should have realized something was up with you when you gently corrected me, giving exact details of how lifesense worked, LOL.

Play out something more interesting and rejoin the Fort, man. I feel like its your obligation to help us poor newbies deal with all the mini-Tavlins you've left in your wake

P.S. I just googled LAMMF and I still have no idea what the #### it means.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Amalare Ali'Rane the Grand Mis... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 13-Oct-11 09:16 PM
Reply Ugh. Worst role (for me to play) ever, Twist, 13-Oct-11 09:23 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Ugh. Worst role (for me to play) ever, GoTeamUnderdog (NOT garwern), 13-Oct-11 10:22 PM, #2
     Reply HAR!, Twist, 13-Oct-11 10:40 PM, #3
     Reply You muther...., Angynn (Anonymous), 13-Oct-11 11:53 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Ugh. Worst role (for me to play) ever, Caerdryn (Anonymous), 14-Oct-11 08:41 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Ugh. Worst role (for me to play) ever, Bohvik (Anonymous), 14-Oct-11 10:23 AM, #6
     Reply Sad face., Padwei, 14-Oct-11 12:03 PM, #7
     Reply That's hardcore., DurNominator, 14-Oct-11 12:13 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Ugh. Worst role (for me to play) ever, Illanthos, 14-Oct-11 04:54 PM, #9
     Reply Sad, I had a feeling this was coming., Vallinane (Anonymous), 15-Oct-11 12:07 AM #10
          Reply LAMMF, Twist, 15-Oct-11 12:41 AM, #11
          Reply When it comes to Aco shifter-, Padwei, 15-Oct-11 02:01 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103425 Previous topic | Next topic