Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mellaithdon Haeeth the Champion of the Virtues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93557
Show all folders

HammerSongFri 09-Jul-10 05:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93671, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mellaithdon Haeeth the Champion of the Virtues"

I really liked this character. You came to me with a very unique set of answers that gave me the impression you understood faith much more than some of my other followers had.

You also took chances as a Paladin, which I feel the class is built for. Give a Paladin two virtues and a strong set of faith-based beliefs and I feel like they can move mountains.

Unfortunately, towards the latter half of your life, you and I didn't really mesh up well in terms of time. It's a shame with characters like this because I feel like they genuinely deserve constant interaction but some of my inconsistent login times just kept that from happening. My apologies.

Good luck with the next one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mellaithdon Haeeth the Champio... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 04-Jul-10 09:44 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mellaithdon Haeeth the Cha..., HammerSong, 09-Jul-10 05:02 PM #2
Reply This is me heaving a sigh of relief, Habbs, 09-Jul-10 05:20 PM, #3
     Reply Another tip...., Amberion, 09-Jul-10 06:40 PM, #4
     Reply No one was ever around? :(, Nnaeshuk, 09-Jul-10 11:39 PM, #5
          Reply RE: No one was ever around? :(, Habbs, 10-Jul-10 08:37 AM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mellaithdon Haeeth the Cha..., Habbs, 07-Jul-10 10:17 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93557 Previous topic | Next topic