Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprig..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84450
Show all folders

Edika (Guest)Sun 09-Aug-09 05:52 PM

#84462, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprig..."

It was awesome to interact with you. I loved you RP of sitting at the Market Square and chat till the coast was clear. And then BHAM. Your raids looked so much fun that I wanted to join, but was never sure which side to take.

Another Outlander who took time out and chilled at the Inn. It was always fun to see you at the druid at the front of the Inn asking for a drink. Someone you never came in the Inn. Any particular reason?

Thank you for all the fun. GLWYN

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprightly... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 09-Aug-09 05:16 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprig..., Ducktrainerer (Guest), 09-Aug-09 05:38 AM, #1
     Reply Aww, Treeclimber!, Padwei, 09-Aug-09 08:05 AM, #2
     Reply *Wince* Fustrating to the very end..., Lilorni (Guest), 09-Aug-09 08:32 AM, #3
     Reply RE: *Wince* Fustrating to the very end..., Isildur, 09-Aug-09 08:55 AM, #4
     Reply Just out of Curiousity ...smtx, Serial Ranger, 09-Aug-09 02:35 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprig..., Edika (Guest), 09-Aug-09 05:52 PM #6
     Reply wow, I did not see you on this one!, Dragomir2 (Guest), 09-Aug-09 07:35 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprig..., Tyraniel (Guest), 09-Aug-09 11:57 PM, #8
     Reply You seemed like a fun-loving guy, Quird (Guest), 10-Aug-09 08:45 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84450 Previous topic | Next topic