Subject: "RE: *Wince* Fustrating to the very end..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84450
Show all folders

IsildurSun 09-Aug-09 08:55 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84454, "RE: *Wince* Fustrating to the very end..."

I woudln't fret over the deletion if you're trying to get into outlander. They appointed a new Harbinger lickety split when Mreash deleted. And, not to be snarky, but odds are the next Sunwarden logs on more often than Calue did over the past two weeks.

As for Calue...

I took my first flag (I think) as Kasir for waking Calue when she was KO'd by someone in Hamsah. It might have been Phewt, I forget. I remember being pissed about it though, just because I really hate being warranted as a thief. But I think it saved Calue's life, so I guess it was worth it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprightly... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 09-Aug-09 05:16 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprig..., Ducktrainerer (Guest), 09-Aug-09 05:38 AM, #1
     Reply Aww, Treeclimber!, Padwei, 09-Aug-09 08:05 AM, #2
     Reply *Wince* Fustrating to the very end..., Lilorni (Guest), 09-Aug-09 08:32 AM, #3
     Reply RE: *Wince* Fustrating to the very end..., Isildur, 09-Aug-09 08:55 AM #4
     Reply Just out of Curiousity ...smtx, Serial Ranger, 09-Aug-09 02:35 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprig..., Edika (Guest), 09-Aug-09 05:52 PM, #6
     Reply wow, I did not see you on this one!, Dragomir2 (Guest), 09-Aug-09 07:35 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Calue Treeclimber the Sprig..., Tyraniel (Guest), 09-Aug-09 11:57 PM, #8
     Reply You seemed like a fun-loving guy, Quird (Guest), 10-Aug-09 08:45 AM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84450 Previous topic | Next topic