Subject: "I don't ever remember praying about entering my own custom IMM role. But..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83561
Show all folders

Suarvania (Guest)Sun 26-Jul-09 09:41 AM

#83566, "I don't ever remember praying about entering my own custom IMM role. But..."

This was a come back character just to get my bearings on the game back. I chose to enter no role, and never wanted Empowerment.

You're the only IMM who didn't stop to talk to me that I sent a tell too. I had great conversations with Urtrekis and Thror. And some decent conversations with Jasthrean and a few other choice Immortals. This isn't a smite against you, Iunna. We've had some good RP in the past. But just because I choose to roleplay a gnome who is a bit wired and has no role, doesn't mean I'm chaotic stupid.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicYour kittens are now safe! [View all] , Suarvania (Guest), Sun 26-Jul-09 07:46 AM
Reply So when you prayed, Iunna, 26-Jul-09 09:10 AM, #1
     Reply I don't ever remember praying about entering my own cus..., Suarvania (Guest), 26-Jul-09 09:41 AM #2
          Reply RE: I don't ever remember praying about entering my own..., Iunna, 26-Jul-09 09:56 AM, #3
               Reply So..., Suarvania (Guest), 26-Jul-09 10:08 AM, #4
               Reply Oh Iunna, you're too cute. txt, Suarvania (Guest), 26-Jul-09 10:11 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83561 Previous topic | Next topic