Subject: "Andaayhn" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67631
Show all folders

CraftedD (Guest)Sat 05-Apr-08 12:41 AM

#67690, "Andaayhn"

I've never in the history of CF been able to bash people down with any char i've ever made. Thus I have never used the skill all that much. So i decided i'd give Bash a try. I spent the majority of my life trying to figure out how to bash correctly. I still have no idea. I still suck at bashing. Who could believe it can be so hard?

I enjoyed his role. But it was easy to get frustrated with him and get bored. I think I dropped the char several times.

Andaayhn was about about Cloud. You could consider him rather selfish in his own regard towards the Curse that Clouds bore. He was dedicated mostly to them and really had no care of regard for any of the other races or anyone who would use the vulnerability of the Cloud.

Shout outs go merely to:

Grecken: Was always fun doing stupid stuff with you. You were the main
presence for Andaayhn for must of his life.

Praeto: We had some fun at the start. It was interesting exploring the bond from a fighters perspective. You were more desiring to be political over smash. So later Andaayhn usually was running with grecken.

Mal: Was fun. Always nice to have a bard with you. had fun doing many nifty things.

Nitch: Enjoyed Nitch too. Hopefully you go far.

The only thing I hate about Nexus really is the hatred by the majority of the playerbase. In truth, they are not 'backstabbers' or whatever bitchfests came. You spend a majority of your time on being cried at by whoever. For some reason people cannot grasp the concept of nexus. Everyone says they want competition or fights. But then complain when Nexus goes against them even though their are the dominate force?

Other short-lived Nexun attempts include:
Ciselor, Atalass, and Andaayhn.

All had lastnamed, not sure why. The cabal is neat, I just dont like having to explain myself 24/7 or have to argue the use of the bond power.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Andaayhn Di'hstil the Legend of t... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 02-Apr-08 12:52 AM
Reply Andaayhn, CraftedD (Guest), 05-Apr-08 12:41 AM #3
Reply Couple of things you need to know, Daurwyn (Guest), 05-Apr-08 05:00 AM, #4
Reply RE: Andaayhn, Rayihn, 05-Apr-08 06:32 AM, #5
Reply Nexus - The Difference, Minyar1 (Guest), 05-Apr-08 08:52 AM, #6
Reply RE: Nexus - The Difference, Daevryn, 05-Apr-08 08:52 PM, #9
Reply I'm not an idiot - I know what was balanced and what wa..., Minyar1 (Guest), 05-Apr-08 09:28 PM, #11
Reply That ####ing Iltch bastard., Lhydia, 05-Apr-08 08:57 PM, #10
Reply RE: That ####ing Iltch bastard., Minyar1 (Guest), 05-Apr-08 09:31 PM, #12
     Reply RE: That ####ing Iltch bastard., Daevryn, 05-Apr-08 09:44 PM, #13
          Reply I don't see why do you defend Iltch that much, Elhe (Guest), 06-Apr-08 03:36 AM, #15
               Reply RE: I don't see why do you defend Iltch that much, Daevryn, 08-Apr-08 09:37 PM, #19
Reply I thought I'd throw in a quick 2 cents, Yhorian (Guest), 08-Apr-08 11:33 PM, #20
Reply People hate Nexus because, Dwoggurd, 05-Apr-08 06:14 PM, #7
Reply Glad you posted it first. Only problem I had with Anda..., Kruuank (Guest), 05-Apr-08 07:26 PM, #8
Reply Worst of it is..., BCharmed (Guest), 06-Apr-08 01:14 AM, #14
Reply Hah!, Grecken (Guest), 06-Apr-08 01:15 PM, #16
Reply RE: Andaayhn, Firata (Guest), 10-Apr-08 06:34 PM, #21
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Andaayhn Di'hstil the Legend ..., Praeto (Guest), 04-Apr-08 02:57 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Andaayhn Di'hstil the Legend ..., Other Nexun (Guest), 04-Apr-08 10:55 PM, #2
     Reply Honor, nice, N b M (Guest), 07-Apr-08 11:38 PM, #17
          Reply RE: Honor, nice, StayingAnon (Guest), 08-Apr-08 01:23 AM, #18
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67631 Previous topic | Next topic