Subject: "Hunter Class: Fun until hero." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67665
Show all folders

ZenFri 04-Apr-08 08:00 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2007
61 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#67673, "Hunter Class: Fun until hero."
Edited on Fri 04-Apr-08 08:01 AM

Weeeeeeeeeeel

I'll start by saying that the most poignant thing that stands out to me about this character is the complete lack of PK ability at hero.

Bearcharge = unreliable for lag, as everyone knows. Especially as an elf.

Hunter Aimed Shots: Don't bother at hero. Even at 100%, they seldom have their special effects even when you manage to hit what you're aiming for.

Meaning you have no way to lag your opponent.

I could tank like a God. I Solo'd frost giants while they were hooded. I solo'd skeletons starting at 43.

But at Hero, in the Fortress, I had nothing to do but get kicked around repeatedly.

Most memorable fight was against Satebos. I got summoned into a locked room, and I swear to god the fight lasted 10 minutes. That's 10 minutes of pure combat. I have a log somewhere that I'll dig up.

Thanks to everyone, thanks for the new hunter class, it's very fun, but it definitely needs some attention before it is a viable option for anyone who wants to do any PK'ing at all.

Zen

Past: Tahrlaw, Kecaza, Tynnyn, among others.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mawavaw the Dweller of the Wil... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 05-Apr-08 02:34 PM
Reply Hunter Class: Fun until hero., Zen, 04-Apr-08 08:01 AM #2
Reply You do know Hunters have nerfed bearcharge, right? NT, DaBull (Guest), 04-Apr-08 03:23 PM, #3
Reply Heh, no. I wouldn't have taken mountaineer had I known ..., Zen, 04-Apr-08 03:56 PM, #4
     Reply Hunter's bearcharge doesn't lag opponent at all., Shaapa (Guest), 04-Apr-08 06:12 PM, #6
Reply RE: Hunter Class: Fun until hero., Pargtorix, 04-Apr-08 06:32 PM, #5
Reply My friend. *tear* no topic, Blumforb (Guest), 03-Apr-08 02:06 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67665 Previous topic | Next topic