Subject: "It's not nice to hoard...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34037
Show all folders

AstillianTue 11-Jan-05 10:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#34038, "It's not nice to hoard...."

I logged in to get that message and it's the first time I've ever received it. At that point I knew I lost my love for warriors. So I played until I died. Which wasn't very long considering I lost some really important items (not necessarily gear). After playing about 5 warriors in a row, testing different specs and what not, my loss for CF has diminished so I need to try something else.

I really did have a lot of fun with this character, it was sadly my best evil and I really wasn't that evil. It's just really really hard for me to get into that mind set. Only one person was able to repeat kill me and technically it wasn't even the same char, it was Tyke and Cathoria.

I really didn't have any friends, anybody I traveled with was convience only, and most of the time it was with much hesitation. I pretty much solo ranked until 35. I wanted to try for scarab but I really didn't know where to begin or even how to pray. With two scarabs around at the time I wanted to speak and talk with them to learn some of the religious aspect. However, one deleted and the other started to show up less and less frequently, leaving me much disappointed.

Feel free to post what ever you wish. The good and bad.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Xalrar the Student of the Macalla [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 11-Jan-05 09:36 PM
Reply It's not nice to hoard...., Astillian, 11-Jan-05 10:01 PM #1
     Reply RE: It's not nice to hoard...., Meltranya (Guest), 11-Jan-05 10:04 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34037 Previous topic | Next topic