Subject: "Goodbyes while it's still fresh" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33991
Show all folders

Yintrik (Guest)Mon 10-Jan-05 07:04 PM

#33991, "Goodbyes while it's still fresh"

Thread should come up soon but I have some time right now so no better time than the present.
Rolled Yintrik because after Liurnya I wanted to try a berserker because deathblowing all over the place seemed like lots of fun. And I suppose it is, but all in all, I believe defenders have it better. During some of my log ins, it seemed like a test in how well I could regear. Sure i'd always kill a few or take one down with me, but thirsting usually means death. But no regrets, I had some shining moments along with some horribly embarassing ones but that's what keeps things interesting. Was down to 8 con already after about 200 hours and I knew there was nowhere this character could go seeing as my role was mediocre at best and I picked the wrong sphere! Well a few people to thanks

Imms : Didn't interact with any of you....wish I would have seen Ordasen or Kastellyn a few times as I think the cabal would benefit buy a little guidance here and there. Thanks for all the time you guys put in.

Battle:
Khard, Glaurthran, Jurt : Thanks for helping me hero. Couldn't of done it without you three. I tried to do the same when I heroed, but I ended up running out of time.

Iborenn : Liked your roleplay, but stop killing me in duels dammit. If your pk ratio is way too good for a drow, it's all my fault. Wish you could log on a bit more, or name a Captain. I can think of a few good options. Thanks for inducting me.

Huidnro and Draxi : I remember ranking in Barovia with you two when only Huidnro had hit hut. So it was redeeming when we got to rank together on Calaendryl. Dwarf ragers are ideal in my opinion, and you hold to that. Smacking down all those grubbers who attack the giant. And Huidnro keep taking some down with you. Wish we would've had some time to explore more, but for most of it we would've needed a defender. You were Yintrik's closest friend.

Gerylanst : Well played bard, fun to be around.

Karashin : Good defender, patching up even a stormie in need. Thanks for the talks about parity and stuff.

Scion : Lots of good players obviously, though Hylondin is my favourite. When we finally got you trying to retrieve it was gratifying after getting smacked down by you everytime I tried to raid. Granaak, Restraal.......you were a scary team together and got me several times and Granaak you got me alone a few times without the head. Would've like to fight you one on one with the head but I don't think we ever got the chance. Only thing i'll say is that if you're always with Restraal.....people get the impression that that's why you're doing well, even if you could do well alone. Your spec legacy combo is really frustrating to face and you do well with it so well done. Hedda, appreciated the fact you'd log on alone and stay on, even when your pk ratio must've been damn tough.

Tribunal : Some good fights although I wish some of you would get gutsier. Lora you seem to know your stuff pk wise but doing something like you did in the past and then not responding to any tells is well...I'll keep the choice words to myself. Then the first time you do respond is asking for gear back...Yintrik wasn't impressed. Good job on killing me though.
I must've been wanted 3/4 of Yintrik's life so I fought almost all of you. Good luck and get out of those cities and breathe some fresh air more often!

Empire : Fire giant elite blade (somehow your name slips me. It's not Growlow) Great fights, you got me a couple times, I got you. Lots of fun. Getting with that drum in Galadon must've sucked for you as i'm sure you were full looted by lowbies. But you should've seen the set I lost a few hours later in the same place

Second semester up in the frozen north is starting back up so hopefully I can stay away from my laptop for a while and get some work done. I'm sure i'll be back.

Yintrik and all those others in the past year.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicGoodbyes while it's still fresh [View all] , Yintrik (Guest), Mon 10-Jan-05 07:04 PM
Reply RE: Goodbyes while it's still fresh, Glaurthran (Guest), 12-Jan-05 12:27 PM, #17
Reply I wish you would have stayed just a bit longer..., Melacarfina (Guest), 12-Jan-05 09:35 AM, #16
Reply RE: Goodbyes while it's still fresh, Hylondin (Guest), 11-Jan-05 06:00 PM, #15
Reply RE: Goodbyes while it's still fresh, nepenthe, 11-Jan-05 01:52 PM, #12
Reply RE: Goodbyes while it's still fresh, Yintrik (Guest), 11-Jan-05 04:42 PM, #13
Reply well., Granaak (Guest), 11-Jan-05 12:33 PM, #11
Reply Arg that was a bad day., Yintrik (Guest), 11-Jan-05 04:47 PM, #14
Reply Yep, too bad., Restraal (Guest), 11-Jan-05 10:31 AM, #9
Reply RE: Goodbyes while it's still fresh, Draxidar (Guest), 11-Jan-05 03:37 AM, #7
Reply RE: Goodbyes while it's still fresh, Yintrik (Guest), 11-Jan-05 10:26 AM, #8
Reply RE: Goodbyes while it's still fresh, Kocet (Guest), 11-Jan-05 02:31 AM, #6
Reply RE: Goodbyes while it's still fresh, Huidnro (Guest), 11-Jan-05 12:41 AM, #5
Reply Thanks for the kind words. stxt, Yintrik (Guest), 11-Jan-05 10:43 AM, #10
Reply RE: Goodbyes while it's still fresh, Lora (Guest), 10-Jan-05 08:45 PM, #3
Reply No hard feelings, Yintrik (Guest), 10-Jan-05 09:32 PM, #4
Reply 8 con....*snort*, Karashin (Guest), 10-Jan-05 07:30 PM, #2
Reply Bleh another one, Iborenn (Guest), 10-Jan-05 07:23 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33991 Previous topic | Next topic