Subject: "Granaak and Izuaki....." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33151
Show all folders

CharadeMon 06-Dec-04 05:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33179, "Granaak and Izuaki....."

Do this as a 2 in 1.

Granaak: We fought alot during raids and You always had Restaval with you. I thought you were just a lame ganger. Then you met me alone and just laid me to waste, never even close and I got tons of respect for you after that. I knew you had a good character going there. The fight on eastern actually was kinda cool since I had just beat feet away from you earlier, I was lookin forward to a one on one with you. And I noticed to late that it was only you that was chasing me in the mountains. Thought that was cool of you. All in all you really earned my respect. Completely tooling me every time we fought helped too.

Izuaki: Ahhh shamans, the bane of my existance. Half-way competant shamans give me trouble, you were just like slow death to me. Took me on fair and spanked me like a newborn. Tried for some roleplay after as well, I bantered back a touch I think, but I should have put more into it. Well done.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Jerroc the Initiate of the Macalla [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 05-Dec-04 08:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jerroc the Initiate of the Macal..., Glaurthran (Guest), 08-Dec-04 01:01 AM, #5
Reply Glaurthran, Charade, 08-Dec-04 05:27 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jerroc the Initiate of the Macal..., Charade, 05-Dec-04 09:21 PM, #1
     Reply I liked you, Granaak (Guest), 06-Dec-04 11:25 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jerroc the Initiate of the Macal..., Zargu, 06-Dec-04 12:21 PM, #3
     Reply Granaak and Izuaki....., Charade, 06-Dec-04 05:57 PM #4
     Reply Yah, I tried to warn you that combo is a bit wacky, Iborenn (Guest), 09-Dec-04 02:23 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33151 Previous topic | Next topic