Subject: "I liked you" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33151
Show all folders

Granaak (Guest)Mon 06-Dec-04 11:25 AM

#33169, "I liked you"

I saw you on eastern last night and was thinking "get off the road Jerroc, there are two many lowbies, move move move, we can fight somewhere else"

But true to a good rager, you held your ground. The bad part is thanks to past experiences, I wear armors and carry weapons specifically to fight dagger specs. If you have that and the ranks and legacy's I had on you, it just was not a fair match up.

Anyway, I do not think I ever was part of a gang against you, I hope not anyway. I have two logs of us fighting alone that I will post for you.

Good character and good luck with your next one

ps I agree the mace specialization could be looked at for a moment

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Jerroc the Initiate of the Macalla [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 05-Dec-04 08:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jerroc the Initiate of the Macal..., Glaurthran (Guest), 08-Dec-04 01:01 AM, #5
Reply Glaurthran, Charade, 08-Dec-04 05:27 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jerroc the Initiate of the Macal..., Charade, 05-Dec-04 09:21 PM, #1
     Reply I liked you, Granaak (Guest), 06-Dec-04 11:25 AM #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jerroc the Initiate of the Macal..., Zargu, 06-Dec-04 12:21 PM, #3
     Reply Granaak and Izuaki....., Charade, 06-Dec-04 05:57 PM, #4
     Reply Yah, I tried to warn you that combo is a bit wacky, Iborenn (Guest), 09-Dec-04 02:23 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33151 Previous topic | Next topic