Subject: "har, well, atleast two did already" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33073
Show all folders

Mlyarir (Guest)Mon 06-Dec-04 04:34 AM

#33163, "har, well, atleast two did already"

Thieves are surely a bane, even shamans need much preps, and all those stolen sacks with lot of potions and else, heh, really made me mad. 'caz i would need to run there and there and collect all the stuff, actually flying potions and enlarge roots mostly. Twas sad, Divine sect was really low on numbers and donations, and our guild in lands was all empty, so usually i had to ask shadow or blade to go get me some flight potions in their guilds, heh, anyway, as i found that Dracolich is not a really tough creature for the lone imperial priest, i had no problems with coins. And then Izuaki grew, and thieves start to bother us less some. Still thanks on good-bye, perhaps see ya in the fields later.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Mlyarir Koraden the Holy of Fait... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 03-Dec-04 01:40 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Mlyarir Koraden the Holy of ..., Glaurthran (Guest), 08-Dec-04 01:02 AM, #8
Reply think we fought only once, Granaak (Guest), 06-Dec-04 01:14 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Mlyarir Koraden the Holy of ..., Zargu, 06-Dec-04 12:17 PM, #5
Reply pretty fast., Mlyarir (Guest), 06-Dec-04 02:34 PM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Mlyarir Koraden the Holy of ..., Muulocc (Guest), 06-Dec-04 02:14 AM, #2
Reply my thanks., Mlyarir (Guest), 06-Dec-04 04:27 AM, #3
Reply Man, noone is going to throw you a goodbye?, Desmonn Kinnt (Guest), 05-Dec-04 07:19 PM, #1
     Reply har, well, atleast two did already, Mlyarir (Guest), 06-Dec-04 04:34 AM #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33073 Previous topic | Next topic