Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Polmier Toilren the Subtle Scoundrel, Minute Moonlighter" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30551
Show all folders

QaledusMon 30-Aug-04 07:43 PM
Member since 09th May 2004
458 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30566, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Polmier Toilren the Subtle Scoundrel, Minute Moonlighter"

>Lord Qaledus thanks for everything.

Hey, thank you. You were a real thieves' thief and there were several times I cheered as you robbed people blind and laughed out loud as you badgered people into disliking you.

In retrospect, I'm really glad you never became Kingpin because your role allowed you to be much more fun without the limitation of something like, you know, being responsible to others.

Well done.

Qaledus

ps: I'm sure you'll understand my looting your bank account.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Polmier Toilren the Subtle Scoundrel... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 30-Aug-04 03:16 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Polmier Toilren the Subtle Scoun..., Sostun (Guest), 31-Aug-04 02:41 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Polmier Toilren the Subtle Scoun..., Calheil (Guest), 30-Aug-04 09:01 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Polmier Toilren the Subtle Scoun..., Polmier (Guest), 01-Sep-04 05:53 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Polmier Toilren the Subtle Scoun..., Qaledus, 30-Aug-04 07:43 PM #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Polmier Toilren the Subtle Scoun..., polmier (Guest), 30-Aug-04 08:10 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #30551 Previous topic | Next topic