Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vivimancer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29934
Show all folders

AlynanaMon 09-Aug-04 09:45 PM
Member since 30th Jun 2004
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30006, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vivimancer, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Thanks, I do remember helping you out, and believe me, while you don't know it, you helped out a character of mine with Kelara. I hope that what I could do for you when I could was something you appreciated, it was my main goal for Alynana to help the other Outlanders as much as I could. Enjoy.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radiant Vi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 07-Aug-04 09:52 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radian..., Alynana, 08-Aug-04 08:48 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radian..., Amaranthe, 08-Aug-04 01:18 PM, #2
     Reply What a hit to the Haven., Tjok. (Guest), 08-Aug-04 09:07 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radian..., Kelara (Guest), 09-Aug-04 06:26 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Alynana Termar'ala the Radian..., Alynana, 09-Aug-04 09:45 PM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #29934 Previous topic | Next topic