Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28371
Show all folders

OdeliusFri 25-Jun-04 04:14 PM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28426, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..."

After I got the armadillo, I really kinda wanted to delete, but I figured I'd stick it out to see what offense form I got and also to help out the Fortress a bit more. Sorry I didnt last as long as I thought I might have originally. I'm glad I fit your idea of an ideal scribe, this was my first Scribe as I've only had a Squire before this, I was just trying to do what you had shown me and what the texts said to do. Scribe or Acolyte, either way I just didnt think I was able to deal with it for that long. Thanks though for everything.

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master of C... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 22-Jun-04 04:12 PM
Reply Remthael, Accuachi (Guest), 25-Jun-04 03:06 AM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Odelius, 22-Jun-04 11:11 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Gaf (Guest), 22-Jun-04 11:17 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Odelius, 25-Jun-04 04:09 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Lekerjey (Guest), 25-Jun-04 06:23 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Odelius, 25-Jun-04 04:10 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Audriel (Guest), 25-Jun-04 01:25 PM, #5
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Remthael the Grand Master ..., Odelius, 25-Jun-04 04:14 PM #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #28371 Previous topic | Next topic