Subject: "Well, I'm gone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26427
Show all folders

Sostun (Guest)Wed 21-Apr-04 01:08 AM

#26436, "Well, I'm gone."

Well, I was disappointed with this character, as was shown in my actions the past week. I got frustrated, quit working on spells, quit levelling, and was losing 2 points of con each login. I finally decided it wasn't worth it anymore, would con die before hero'ing and mastering all my spells. I screwed up from the beginning by setting my affinity for ooze and water to 3. This was my first high level invoker, and I learned alot about the class. I will probably play another one in the future, but it definately won't be a dark-elf. I don't think the auto-sneak was worth the mithril vuln and the xp penalty. I think my next one will be arial with a 10 affinity in lightning. I know people say to drop lightning, but having pillar, I can say that it is a spell you don't want to be without. It is the highest damage area spell an invoker gets and is great to use on shifters.

Tribunal: There are so many, I know I will forget some.

Grurk: Always had respect for you, you did a great job leading the Spire from the heavens. That mistake I made towards the end was mostly from my frustration with the char, a couple of weeks ago I wouldn't have considered flagging someone if we held the Fetish. In truth, being demoted to Seantryn would have saved me some con points as I wouldn't be able to run from Seantryn to the Spire in time to defend, so it wasn't all bad.

Lemath: You and Nilki helped me out more than anyone else in the game, I appreciated it. I am glad that you were made Provost, you were the only candidate in my book. Sorry I couldn't stick it out.

Nilki: I always hated mino speech, so hard to understand. Enjoyed my times with you in Kiadana killing storm giants. Too bad your playing times seem to have lessened lately.

Kaplanov: Won't be able to shield you from fire any longer, but I haven't seen Uma around in awhile either, might not have to worry about it.

Traba: There can be only one. Well, you are now the only shield dispenser in the Spire. You sure shot past me in levels and spells. Good job with this char, I'm thinking that you have a good shot at becoming Vindicator.

Delrami: Kind of tough being an evil and working alongside a paladin. Never knew when I should grant shields and when I shouldn't. Usually granted shields hoping to receive a sanctuary, but then they changed paladins. Definately liked fighting Therisa with you, once you dispelled her sanc.

Lochzan: Saw you around, but never really interacted with you. Seemed like you were always busy, I am guessing trying to get your supplications back.

Drothan: The only applicant that I gave a reccomendation to. No matter what you think, you deserved it. I didn't base my reccomendations on city knowledge as much as knowledge of the laws and determination, which you showed plenty of both.

Daemar: I thought you were an idiot. I remember when Elijsie attacked me in a protected city but not the one I was assigned to. I worded and flagged her and she complained to you. You called me to the library, making me leave my group, and insisted that I was wrong until I quoted the text to you 3 times. Then you said something like, "Oh, was just testing you." And your threats to start a war with Scion because one, just one, member of their entire cabal was a criminal.

Outlanders:

Question for Outlanders or Immortals, why are drow allowed in Outlanders? They come in second behind dwarves for destroying the earth. How do you think their city was built, how do you think they get all their adamantite for their weapons and armor? They don't care about nature and actually revel in destroying it.

Delromsin: Still disappointed that I never got to fight you. I doubt I could kill you, but doubt you could kill me either.

Malkhar: Was very pissed at dying to you at the tree. I was keeping track of you by locating your items, saw that you were gone, went and raided and you came back to kill me.

Aereglen: I hated that damn west wind song, damn thing perma-lagged me.

Therisa: You were such a pain in my ass. If I put one foot into a forest, I could count on you gating to me and calling some animals to attack. Unless of course I was setting a trap for you, then you would never gate in. Started to think you had 'snoop'.

Battle: I hated fighting you, especially in the cities where I was forced to use target spells that you would spellbane everytime. Nobody really sticks out in my mind for mentioning.

Empire:

Blitzenturt: Well, won't be able to shield you any more. Sorry about this, I know we were supposed to hero and kill everyone in our range, but that just wasn't happening.

I'm sure I'm missing alot of people due to being tired and wanting to go to bed. I'll be back as a Tribunal, but not right away, have an idea for another character first.

Later,

Pendragon_Surtr

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sostun Su'well the Master of Pyrot... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 20-Apr-04 02:36 PM
Reply Darnit, Ahndak (Guest), 21-Apr-04 10:22 AM, #5
Reply Well, I'm gone., Sostun (Guest), 21-Apr-04 01:08 AM #1
     Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Lochzan, 21-Apr-04 02:45 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Alynana (Guest), 21-Apr-04 07:08 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Pendragon_Surtr, 21-Apr-04 02:38 PM, #6
          Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Alynana (Guest), 21-Apr-04 10:06 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Blitz (Guest), 21-Apr-04 07:13 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Lemath (Guest), 21-Apr-04 04:39 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Delrami (Guest), 21-Apr-04 05:37 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Traba, 22-Apr-04 12:30 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Elijsie (Guest), 23-Apr-04 01:49 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Well, I'm gone., Delromsin (Guest), 23-Apr-04 06:26 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26427 Previous topic | Next topic