Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Gyldar the Shadow" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24384
Show all folders

Gyldar (Guest)Wed 04-Feb-04 11:41 PM

#24385, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Gyldar the Shadow"

That was my first binder and I quite enjoyed it. I couldn't seem to get to hero and school is starting to catch up with me so I’m gone. Scion is always fun because no one likes you which gives you a very large amount of people to hunt. For all those that I countless slayed I apologize it was part of my role to just loot and plunder pretty much everyone.

Lokain: That was probably one of the most fun few days I’ve had in carrion fields, just jacking and stalking everyone. Difference of why we were killing them but we were still doing a good job.

Rorn: My anti-paladin lackey, always there to summon and get us both killed. Still we made quite a duo when the jack was pulled off.

Gahlerikath: Couldn't hunt the same people as you would have been nice to get up into that range, still had some good fun traveling with you.

Immortals: Never talked with you, but thanks for making this game fun.

Gyldar, Arathian, Lor

Brian

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [SCION] Gyldar the Shadow [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 04-Feb-04 11:28 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Gyldar the Shadow, Gyldar (Guest), 04-Feb-04 11:41 PM #1
     Reply good times bro n/t, Lokain (Guest), 04-Feb-04 11:45 PM, #2
     Reply We had some good fights, logged them all, post when I d..., Jinroh (Guest), 05-Feb-04 04:01 PM, #3
     Reply Nice attempt nt, Rahno (Guest), 05-Feb-04 04:56 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #24384 Previous topic | Next topic