Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Galinedro the Master of Binding" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21542
Show all folders

Galinedro (Guest)Mon 29-Sep-03 08:45 PM

#21543, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Galinedro the Master of Binding"

I had a lot of fun with this character. It was my first conjurer. I really loved being able to conjure a few buff servitors and run around a kick just about anything. I also got a quick reminder of just how fragile mages can be when they're not pumped up (usually play fighters). It was hard being on team good, I don't think I'm very good at it... The only memorable relationship I had was with Malergora. I learned the most from you, though you may or may not have known it.

As for the repeated gaunts, and non-raids on the Empire. There was one situation where I was slept once, and EVERY person in the Empire cabal in range was there in less than a tick, as well as several other 'scouts' who were out of range, but fed cabalmates with information. I don't consider it a gang bang, cause A) I didn't die, B) Malergora came to my aid C) I was very well protected. I still made it my personal goal after that to make sure that I was a nuisance as much or as often as possible to Empire. I didn't kill very many of you, but I'd like to think that I atleast annoyed you a little in an IC sort of way.

I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with this character, got bored, and deleted. I guess I'm just not creative enough.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Galinedro the Master of Binding [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 29-Sep-03 08:32 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Galinedro the Master of Binding, Galinedro (Guest), 29-Sep-03 08:45 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21542 Previous topic | Next topic