Subject: "Look at the odds you are talking about though." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21405
Show all folders

Verisla (Guest)Thu 25-Sep-03 12:33 PM

#21440, "Look at the odds you are talking about though."

The funny thing is, I didn't usually hide behind them. Here is what I would do. I would alert them that I'd probably be attacked in the near future, then about four of you would come into town, and attack me, get yourselves wanted...and I'd run away. Then I'd wait for you to come individually or with another up on the battlements, and I'd see about a scuffle. However, you have to agree with me, but that has to seem like a rather boring existence. If I wanted to survive, I would have to rely on being cheap because many of you would be hunting me. I didn't die all that much as Verisla, but I didn't get the final kill a lot either, hence the 53%. Anyway, I hated seeing you around only because you would foil my plans. Also, whenever we went toe to toe, you were usually hitting me for mangles, and I was hitting you for like Dismembers or less. I would typically be somewhat prepped even at that. I nkow I got lucky a couple of times getting away from you, and I hope you know that a few times Ragers saved your butt just by being on the road. That one time though that the other thief and I got you was priceless. You tripped yourself to death on that one. Good work though, you were formidable.

Verisla

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Verisla the Secret, Imperial Shadow ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 24-Sep-03 02:20 PM
Reply Well, my "I'm gone for awhile" character is gone. *addi..., Minyar, 24-Sep-03 09:43 PM, #1
     Reply It was upsetting to see this deletion..., Jaedren (Guest), 24-Sep-03 10:19 PM, #2
     Reply I was actually referring to Lariya, but..., Verisla (Guest), 25-Sep-03 12:26 PM, #10
          Reply Hehehe..., Jaedren (Guest), 25-Sep-03 03:57 PM, #14
     Reply RE: Well, my, Sevarecan, 24-Sep-03 10:24 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Well, my, Rhual (Guest), 24-Sep-03 10:29 PM, #4
     Reply In all honesty, Verisla (Guest), 25-Sep-03 12:28 PM, #11
     Reply Grrhanr and now you., Arkozian (Guest), 24-Sep-03 11:55 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Well, my, Zhenzar (Guest), 25-Sep-03 12:57 AM, #6
     Reply There goes another, Jirash (Guest), 25-Sep-03 02:36 AM, #7
     Reply Look at the odds you are talking about though., Verisla (Guest), 25-Sep-03 12:33 PM #12
          Reply RE: Look at the odds you are talking about though., Jirash (Guest), 25-Sep-03 01:02 PM, #13
     Reply Verisla, Dralith (Guest), 25-Sep-03 11:59 AM, #8
          Reply Hey, Verisla (Guest), 25-Sep-03 12:24 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21405 Previous topic | Next topic