Subject: "RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21141
Show all folders

MeladoriSat 13-Sep-03 02:00 AM
Member since 30th Aug 2003
42 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21193, "RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms"

An Old CF'er huh? That makes a lot of sense. I was fairly new to Carrionfields actually, so I don't really know if it makes sense or not, but from the stories I read, older players seemed to challenge authority more. Most people treated me like my rules were absolute law, and sure, I was really stubburn while enforcing sort of trivial things like staying visible, but that doesn't mean I was right. I liked the char a lot, and I thought she was well planned out, it's rather a shock that this character wasn't supposed to go far.

Anyway, it was fun, and I'm glad our characters started to ease up around each other before I passed away. I hope you make another character soon.

Some people wake up every day thinking the world is going to make sense. How fun would that be anyway?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms [View all] , Gaenia (Guest), Thu 11-Sep-03 06:33 AM
Reply Almost a good riddance... almost., Alaminore, 14-Sep-03 12:57 PM, #9
Reply Now you were a freaky one..., Benvale (Guest), 13-Sep-03 06:55 AM, #4
Reply RE: Now you were a freaky one..., Gaenia (Guest), 14-Sep-03 12:34 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms, Meladori, 13-Sep-03 02:00 AM #3
Reply RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms, Gaenia (Guest), 14-Sep-03 12:35 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms, Mariya (Guest), 12-Sep-03 11:25 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED)Gaenia the Baroness of Storms, Gaenia (Guest), 14-Sep-03 12:37 AM, #7
Reply bye bye, Rind (Guest), 12-Sep-03 10:05 AM, #1
     Reply RE: bye bye, Gaenia (Guest), 14-Sep-03 12:38 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21141 Previous topic | Next topic