Subject: "Well done." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19760
Show all folders

BlachmiananMon 28-Jul-03 09:44 AM
Member since 16th Jul 2003
36 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19772, "Well done."

Don't think you had me fooled as much as you think you did. But, I will admit that I really had to dig deep to prove to you that everyone is a defiler. The thing with good deception people is that they know how to become really avid like you and Gevanter did. That was my first tipoff that you were sphere deception. But, you didn't openly defile, and that sphere is fine for the warders, so there was one of two things I could have done. Argued with you, or get you to shutup by bringing everything down to a common defiler level. Fact is, I always enjoyed having you about because you did make us think. Regardless of what anyone else has to say, you "acted" like a true warder in many respects. Had you continued, you probably would have been put up for a leader position. Then things would have really gotten interesting.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower of ... [View all] , Goapa (Guest), Mon 28-Jul-03 12:54 AM
Reply question here buddy, Quid (Guest), 28-Jul-03 10:58 AM, #9
Reply There is food enaugh laying around. nt, ATK, 28-Jul-03 11:01 AM, #10
Reply Well done., Blachmianan, 28-Jul-03 09:44 AM #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 28-Jul-03 06:04 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Goapa (Guest), 28-Jul-03 08:47 AM, #6
Reply Ahhh... well another spider down the drain, Narissa, 28-Jul-03 04:21 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 28-Jul-03 03:13 AM, #3
Reply Very, very well done., Starkad (Guest), 28-Jul-03 03:07 AM, #2
Reply Just a few things I'd like to point out, Sylvan (Guest), 28-Jul-03 01:57 AM, #1
     Reply Did you autodelete at a point?, Rockbiter (Guest), 28-Jul-03 10:38 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19760 Previous topic | Next topic