Subject: "Very, very well done." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19760
Show all folders

Starkad (Guest)Mon 28-Jul-03 03:07 AM

#19764, "Very, very well done."

I have to say, Zuou is the best roleplayed character Starkad ever interacted with. The first induction interview, where I inducted before checking if you were empowered was simply awesome. Then a certain someone took it to my attention, where you empowered? The answer was no. You got kicked again, untill you had recived it.

Then you came up with the soul of the mountain story. That was exactly complicated enaugh to take it all the way. This would have been excellent role if it was actually true. That incident with the deer, and the reinduction, yes I was in doubt but again your excellent roleplay was the deciding facor. After to many 'I want to join sylvan to protect nature, because defilers killed my parents' people you were so refreshing to speak with. You have no idea..

But how could I know you where deceptive.. you pulled it of so well.

(Start rant)
Also.. for the general crop! People! When you join a cabal, for the love of all things leaderish have something original or atleast semi-original to say! When you have two+ applicants per day, it gets really tiresome when everyone is so damn cookie cutter. Sylvan was big during starkads time, but I still inducted only part of the applicants. Many dissapeared at some point, waiting for an interview because I had like five people in line before them. I still remember a certain dwarf warrior, who sent us a perfectly new and original note. I could not wait to speak with him, and did it the first moment I saw him. Originality pays of when you want to enter a cabal.
(End rant)

I have to say that I think Starkad was closer to the sylvan you wanted to see than you think. During 600 hours of char time I never bought a single thing in town. For food I took the easy way out, by using certain unlimited source of food, thats actually in the wilderness. I am guilty of one thing, and that is buying flying potions from tower of sorcery. Since I fought daily in town, I needed those to prevent thieves like Navarro and a couple of others to eat me alive with cheapshop. You can probably get such potions in a better spot for a sylvan, but there my game knowledge is not good enaugh.

I think the imms should code it like they did for ragers and potions. Sylvans should get a no-no echo when trying to buy ####. I for one love sylvan, but yes it is many who take the easy route as half-sylvans. But right here only the imms can do anything about it unless the leader catch them in the act. Another thing I have to address is the use of axes like Soulslayer or the unholy axe 'nightbringer', WTF is up with that? Starkad always ordered sylvans to destroy those axes.

Starkad Jarnaksa

PS: Send me an e-mail will you?
- atk@mouh.com -

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower of ... [View all] , Goapa (Guest), Mon 28-Jul-03 12:54 AM
Reply question here buddy, Quid (Guest), 28-Jul-03 10:58 AM, #9
Reply There is food enaugh laying around. nt, ATK, 28-Jul-03 11:01 AM, #10
Reply Well done., Blachmianan, 28-Jul-03 09:44 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Evil Genius (Anonymous), 28-Jul-03 06:04 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Goapa (Guest), 28-Jul-03 08:47 AM, #6
Reply Ahhh... well another spider down the drain, Narissa, 28-Jul-03 04:21 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Zuou, Forest Witch Bitch of Sylvan, Follower..., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 28-Jul-03 03:13 AM, #3
Reply Very, very well done., Starkad (Guest), 28-Jul-03 03:07 AM #2
Reply Just a few things I'd like to point out, Sylvan (Guest), 28-Jul-03 01:57 AM, #1
     Reply Did you autodelete at a point?, Rockbiter (Guest), 28-Jul-03 10:38 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19760 Previous topic | Next topic