Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Verlizyl the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19690
Show all folders

Oshubacyl (Guest)Sat 26-Jul-03 08:04 PM

#19745, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Verlizyl the Planewalker"

Had some fun interactions. Well done all around. Had a few funs duels with you.

Mind helping me out with a question I had on conjurers? Was curious about the demons you conjured. Last conjurer I played was back before the changes...and was a lightwalker. Heh. What do they do and which ones did you perfer?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [SCION] Verlizyl the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 25-Jul-03 01:24 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Verlizyl the Planewalker, Verlizyl (Guest), 25-Jul-03 01:35 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Verlizyl the Planewalker, Romanul, 25-Jul-03 07:21 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Verlizyl the Planewalker, Verlizyl (Guest), 27-Jul-03 01:28 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Verlizyl the Planewalker, Oshubacyl (Guest), 26-Jul-03 08:04 PM #3
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Verlizyl the Planewalker, Verlizyl (Guest), 27-Jul-03 12:50 AM, #4
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Verlizyl the Planewalker, Verlizyl (Guest), 27-Jul-03 12:50 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19690 Previous topic | Next topic